YouTube Helpful Tech Channels

CrazyMike

I don't think this goes against forum rules.

I was thinking that it would be a good idea to post links to YouTube tech channels to help people get different opinions. In the following channels listed, these channels are ones that I have subscribed to help broaden my views on components, builds, and reviews.

LinusTechTips

SingularityComputers
MarquesBrownlee
TechSyndicate
Techquickie

PCGamingSimplified
TechOfTomorrow

There are several others that I have found and subscribed to, but these channels are specific to PC components, news, reviews and builds. The others are more device specific.To help others broaden their knowledge about the tech industry, hopefully this helps.

So I was thinking that this could be a thread giving a link (no embedded videos) of a channel that you find very informational about PC components, news, builds and such.

Rules
1) Must be a link, no embedded videos.
2) Must pertain to PC only material.
3) Must give personal input about the channel. (ie; what the channel is about and why you subscribed)

List of mentioned:

NCIXcom presented by Linus, the same guy who presents LinusTech Tips. General hardware information and stuff like that.

motherboardsorg good for reviews on components.

PCWizKid not watched any of his videos for a while, but his software and hardware tweaks videos were good.

Lockergnome Chris' videos have gone downhill in the past few years, but his older videos are good and are helpful and informative. Mostly has tips about software and some hardware, as well as rants about Windows Vista. ;) Bit of an Apple fanboy, but has lots of videos about PCs, Windows and Linux too.

thenewbostonDoes a load of programming tutorials
cybutek Currently doing a Kerbal Space Program plugin tutorial in C sharp and is the creator of the Engineer mod for KSP

Last edited:

CrazyMike

MKBHD isn't PC only material. :p

so true.... :( I'm an idiot. Don't know I put that one in there.

I was trying to think of an excuse such as "Well I didn't say PC only". But MKBHD is actually not even close to 75% PC exclusive. So my lack of intelligence showed.

I apologize.

Justin

VIP Member
so true.... :( I'm an idiot. Don't know I put that one in there.

I was trying to think of an excuse such as "Well I didn't say PC only". But MKBHD is actually not even close to 75% PC exclusive. So my lack of intelligence showed.

I apologize.

afaik he has a Mac Pro, a Hackintosh and a Chromebook Pixel. So yeah, really far off from Pc only material. :p

spirit

Staff member
NCIXcom presented by Linus, the same guy who presents LinusTech Tips. General hardware information and stuff like that.

motherboardsorg good for reviews on components.

PCWizKid not watched any of his videos for a while, but his software and hardware tweaks videos were good.

Lockergnome Chris' videos have gone downhill in the past few years, but his older videos are good and are helpful and informative. Mostly has tips about software and some hardware, as well as rants about Windows Vista. ;) Bit of an Apple fanboy, but has lots of videos about PCs, Windows and Linux too.

Last edited:

Turbo10

thenewboston

Does a load of programming tutorials

cybutek

Currently doing a Kerbal Space Program plugin tutorial in C sharp and is the creator of the Engineer mod for KSP

Last edited: