Youtube...?

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
What the hell has happned to it...they changed the layout?
I can never find the [YT] tage anymore

And what is this VEVO crap.....its crap :cool:

I want the old youtube back :cool:

linkin

VIP Member
YouTube has been crappy ever since google took over :( and i do like the old layout better.

CrayonMuncher

yeah i want the old one back it works better on the comp im using atm (amd duron 800 mhz) it used to work ok on flash 9 but the new yt doesnt want to work with most videos unless its flash 10
aaahhhhhhhh!

Ryeong

The layout isn't that bad.. It has some nice new feutures. Such as the Thumbs up and down, and you MUST vote before you can see the rating which is a nice thing. It's better organized, but takes some time to get used to it..

blazin8556

The layout isn't that bad.. It has some nice new feutures. Such as the Thumbs up and down, and you MUST vote before you can see the rating which is a nice thing. It's better organized, but takes some time to get used to it..

its always had that. unless your just now seeing it or something. may look different or something for a different country. i don't know.

i don't have any problems loading it but i have to look for my account buttons. i dont like looking. i just want it to be there.

G25r8cer

I recommend you guys try a FF Addon called Stylish! It allows you to apply themes, fixes, and tweaks to any web page. It is absolutely fabulous