Youtube

Aastii

VIP Member
Has anyone else had youtube not working for them? I try to go and get:

500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, something went wrong.

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation.
If you see them, show them this information:

<Code of randomness that changes each time>

and it won't load. Is it just me?

fastdude

Has anyone else had youtube not working for them? I try to go and get:

500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, something went wrong.

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation.
If you see them, show them this information:

<Code of randomness that changes each time>

and it won't load. Is it just me?

Fine for me when I tried it just now.

Aastii

VIP Member
Fine for me when I tried it just now.

It loads if I go to the site from a video (just tried from one in the music you are listening to now thread), but if I go to the homepage, or click the youtube logo to go to the homepage, it comes up with that

fastdude

It loads if I go to the site from a video (just tried from one in the music you are listening to now thread), but if I go to the homepage, or click the youtube logo to go to the homepage, it comes up with that

:confused:
Weird. This is pretty lame advice, but just keep refreshing, if many people report the problem then chances are the guys at YT will be working hard to fix it.

As I said, everything is normal for me.

Aastii

VIP Member
:confused:
Weird. This is pretty lame advice, but just keep refreshing, if many people report the problem then chances are the guys at YT will be working hard to fix it.

As I said, everything is normal for me.

I am in now so it is good enough for me. And spamming refresh won't do enough for google to care, seeing as there are millions online at any one time so it is an insignificant number

ScOuT

VIP Member
It keeps making me try and sign up for stupid Google mail. Google has high jacked yet another good website. Like about every 3rd video I try and watch...it goes to a window where it wants you to link your Google mail account with youtube. I DON'T HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT!

It has been doing it for 3 days now.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
No problems here, atm,I was listening to music for an hour or so on it today with no problems at all,Its the friggin ads that annoy me...Stupid BING adverts that nobody cares about!

vnsmith

banned
well when I open it here, it loads though when I try to sign in..I got a blank screen..all white then it stops loading.. is it the sites issue or my machine? what will I do?

Aastii

VIP Member
Well mine is working fine now, must have just been having a little moment. vnsmith, try later, if it still doesn't work, clear out your cookies and try again