Youtube

viatical08

Youtube (screen shot added)

Youtube and some other sites are hella laggy. When I scroll it glitches out make it hard to read and see images. It fixes it self if I click near the glitched out part. When a video is buffering on youtube it's all laggy and glitches out too, then it's fine when it's done buffering. What can I do?

Last edited:

viatical08

2104565904.png

viatical08

Like this

431665472542.png

You can see it's like a line across the screen. It does on the video when the video is buffering too. It's 2 lines just like that one and they are always in the same spot across the video. And it's not my monitor.

Last edited:

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Make sure you're running the latest version of Adobe Flash and the latest graphics driver from your manufacturer.

viatical08

It says Google Chrome browser already includes Adobe Flash and will automatically update it and my GPU has it's latest driver.

Last edited:

Ankur

What background programs are you running, can you post the performance tab of your task manager? This same happens to me while my ram is near full.

viatical08

Just my normal stuff.

Untitled-1.png

This started happening out of the blue. I thought it would be related to Adobe (?) Whatever you need to use youtube etc.

Ankur

That looks fine to me, did you try using Firefox and do you have the latest graphics drivers?

viatical08

That looks fine to me, did you try using Firefox and do you have the latest graphics drivers?
Just tried Firefox and it works but I'd rather keep using Chrome. And there hasn't been an update for my G210M in years.

The overall process depends on what type of internet connection you have and flash player your browser has moreover some add ons of the browser
I posted my speeds on the first page and Chrome updates Adobe Flash automatically.

Edit: I think I'll just get used to Firefox. Thanks guys!

Last edited: