Z87X-U3H vs. Z87X-UD3H

swchoi89

Hi guys,

I already bought the U3H version... because the UD3H was about $50 more expensive. I got the shipment yesterday only to realize the UD3H dropped in price significantly. So I ended up paying $5 more for U3H than UD3H... I feel so ripped off.

In short, NCIX has been making way too many mistakes for my purchases and I think I can get them to swap the parts (despite 2 cross shipments I made already, it's been a nightmare!)

Now, my question is... what is the REAL performance difference between the U3H and UD3H? Like.. am I disadvantaged significantly if I decide to keep the U3H with the specs below? I will only be gaming on this rig.

Thanks in advance guys.

PCunicorn

If it's not to much trouble, switch them. The UD3H has RAM OC and VTT (more stable overclocking) as well as x16 and x8 pcie lanes. Though it could have changed. (I doubt it has) as this info is from the Z77 boards.

ScottALot

Nowadays there isn't much difference in motherboard performance. The real differences are additional features, overclocking ability (power phases, ...), and physical abilities (PCI ex. slots/lanes, SATA jacks, ...), and the big one: Aesthetics.

swchoi89

Nowadays there isn't much difference in motherboard performance. The real differences are additional features, overclocking ability (power phases, ...), and physical abilities (PCI ex. slots/lanes, SATA jacks, ...), and the big one: Aesthetics.

I managed to swap it hehe :p