Z97 mITX motherboard for wireless low latency gaming

NexxeR121

Hi.
I'm just about to buy these parts: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/Jd9QBm
and if you would like to comment on my setup - I would be more than happy to read your suggestions

However my questions is just about the motherboard. Although I currently only have the 802.11n router, I will soon replace it with the 802.11ac router, which should speed up accessing files on my NAS.
I am building my computer on centrecom.com.au and I'm limited to 4 mITX motherboards: Asus Z97I, Gigabyte Z97N-Wifi, Gigabyte Z97N Gaming-5 and MSI Z97I

I chose the MSI Z97I, because it has this 'killer' lan card which is apparently reducing some lag and is also 802.11ac (this and the Asus are the only ones with 802.11ac card).

And the other thing is that sometimes I'm playing on my PS3 controller and my laptop was able to pair it through bluetooth, however my new bluetooth 4.0 dongle was unable to load the drivers and I was fored to play with a cable plugged into the back of the controller. Therefore I would like to know if any of these motherboards are able to load the drivers of some program to run the controller through bluetooth of the built in card.

So is it worth paying these extra $50-$80 for 802.11ac and the killer lan card?

Cheers

ninjabubbles3

Only if you have an AC router.

Also, Killer LAN is only through Ethernet BTW.

Also, depends on your speed, unless its like over 50, no difference will be found between N and AC