Zalman CNPS7000B-Cu LED or Thermaltake Blue Orb II?

SIMP

sirmixalot42691, I have a Zalman CNPS9500 and I have had no problems out of it. I know it's not the same model, but it is a Zalman and I can tell you their products are very high quality. Good luck and I hope you get someone's reply that actually has your Zalman fan model.

(I couldn't leave your thread hanging out here with no replies!!)

neslo1211

I agree with SIMP, I have the same cooler (Zalman CNPS9500 LED CPU Cooler), and it was able to drop my core temp 35-40 degrees farenheit. I would go with the Zalman just knowing the quality of their products. I don't think you would be disappointed.

sirmixalot42691

thanks for the replies. is the led lights for the Zalman CNPS7000B-Cu LED dim? and do you think this would be good for overclocking?

Last edited:

SIMP

The LED on my CNPS9500 is not too bright. You can view it in my setup if you'd like here: http://www.techpowerup.com/gallery/288

Most of the light in may case is generated by my cathodes. I could take a picture of my system without the cathodes on if it would help you out. It'd give you an idea of how bright it actually is.

This is an ideal fan for over clocking and IMO, the best you can get before water cooling. I have my Pentium D 805 OC'd to 3.8 Ghz and I've had no temperature problems. Hope this helps you out man.

Last edited: