Zalman Z12 Plus problems

miskra

So hello. It's my first time writing here, but my friend suggested posting my problem here. So I've bought a new PC 2 months ago and just yesterday, I accidentally put the green Microphone cable in the front input for Microphone and well...the pink cable works fine, but the green doesent...I think, as I've said, that I might have put in and out too much so I jammed something? But when I move the green cable on the right it kinda recognizes the input but then vanishes again...

So my question is...what part do I need to buy, how much will it cost and is it even reparable?

I attached the picture for you guys to see what did I do wrong...

Also, I did send emails to Zalman a couple of times, but seems like they're not very good at helping and replying people...

Attachments

• Problem.jpg
    Problem.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 5

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Its under warranty, they should be able to send you a new front panel. Or you can get extension cables and hook up to the rear ports.

miskra

It is yes, but Zalman has reputation of not writing back e-mails. I've contacted them via Facebook and via their official page, and yet no reply...I was told they are not profound of replying back...So I should either need new panel or extension cables? What would be best in this case to get? If Zalman does not reply?

miskra

No, I found other form from their official website, must have been some other...I'll do on this one as well...