Zenos IT Academy

vinnie107

Hi, im looking for some information on the Microsoft endorsed IT acadedmy, Zenos.

Its a 5-6 month course that gets you the following qualifications

-MCDST
-CompTIA A+ and Network +
-IT Advanced Appenticeship
-NVQ Level Three

Has anyone done this course and has some feedback? Do you think these are good relvent qualifications to getting a job in IT? Any feedback on this carrer prospect would be most appreciated :)

thanks.

/\E

I have the A+, getting the Network+ in a couple weeks. It doesn't take 6 months to study up for those. Of course, I've been in the game for about 3 years(since my sophomore year of high school). But just grab an A+ Q&A book from Borders and study up about 30 minutes a day for a couple weeks.

E Money

Im studying for the A+ as we speak. Its honestly pretty easy. I have the CompTia A+ Guide to Managing & Maintaining Your Pc. I got it during one of the required classes for my major, after the class you should be ready to take your A+. Just got the ExamCram to help study. Should be taking it pretty soon.

Then on to the network+

My ultimate goal- CCIE (MUAHAHAHA!!!)

tlarkin

VIP Member
Go to college get a real degree of some sort, save up $100 and get a membership to testking.com download the practice tests and just get the certs. If I had to do it over I would have gone to college and got a non IT degree since you don't really need an IT degree to work in IT.

Just my opinion