ZER0X missing in action

Status
Not open for further replies.

xristosx

:confused: ZEROX is having troubles with this site and for some reason he cannot goto any other threads because it says the pages cannot be displayed
:confused:

xristosx

i need help

oh sorry forgot to mention he asked me to do this because he cant access peoples threads:(

Trizoy

VIP Member
It could be someone blocked computerforum.com from him in his router, or his HOSTS file. A way to check it would be tracert the computerforum.com server and find out where it stops.

b3n

VIP Member
FROM ZER0X: I cannot logon to this site, I attempted too and I managed to signup but then I couldnt reply to a message anyway. And guess what!, I can only access parts of the website by copying the links and removing "www" for example
Notice theres not "www" at the start. I have no idea why it is just this site.

Thanks XristosX for your help here and trizoy I'll do a traceroute on this site and see whats going on, and thanks b3n for posting this up.

ZER0X

VIP Member
Ok so I found a new way to post up messages now, I have to get the link to post a new reply remove the 'www' from the start and paste it.

I've tried using this site with internet explorer and firefox but I still have to remove the 'www' from each link in order to get anywhere... I've also tried on my other computer but no hope, these computers are on a switch sharing the same internet connection btw.

Burgerbob

Ok so I found a new way to post up messages now, I have to get the link to post a new reply remove the 'www' from the start and paste it.

I've tried using this site with internet explorer and firefox but I still have to remove the 'www' from each link in order to get anywhere... I've also tried on my other computer but no hope, these computers are on a switch sharing the same internet connection btw.

Nice to see ya back! its been a while.

ZER0X

VIP Member
Nice to see ya back! its been a while.

I'd like to get back in and help, but i'm afraid that I'll have to do it from so other desktop....but where :eek:

Schools outta the question simply becuase they charge and arm and a leg just to use the net.

Hmm hope to fix this problem A.S.A.P

Status
Not open for further replies.