Zip file unzipper

samloffee

Can someone suggest where i can get an application to unzip .zip file in record time(password forgotten). I really need an application that is guaranteed to unzip a 2mb zip file. If you can do the task at a negotiable fee,you can also reach me through [email protected] as soon as possible. I am frustrated by most applications out there which have taken a whole week and no results to show for it.:good:

wolfeking

banned
from the "forgotten the password" part, we can not aid you as per forum rules.
rules said:
Discussion of any of the following is NOT allowed at Computer Forum:
Promoting piracy as an alternative to the legal purchase of computer software or media material.
The use of torrent trackers or p2p software to obtain copyrighted material. Any discussion of programs like Limewire, Frostwire, eMule, eDonkey, etc.. is not allowed, whether or not you believe or suggest it's for legal use.
The offer or solicitation of invitations to private torrent tracking websites, such as Demonoid. Public sites, like The Pirate Bay, cannot be discussed here.
Illegally modified OS versions such as "XP Black," which are typically distributed illegally.
Installation of a Macintosh operating system on a PC, also know as a "Hackintosh" system.
Advice on how to crack or circumvent legitimate software activation. This includes: key generators; cracked executable files; re-arming software trial periods; brute force methods for obtaining activation keys; OEM activation hacks, etc.
Cracking or bypassing an administrator/any other user log-in password.
Stripping DRM from media files.
DVD/Blu-Ray disk decryption.
Software that facilitates the unauthorized entry into a network.
Posting malicious links or attempting to distribute malicious software.
Keystroke recording software, or any application that allows you to secretly monitor the activities of another computer user.
Thats the one it falls under.