Zombine's random stuff

zombine210

i recently cleaned my closet and have some things that i don't use anymore. let's start with this usb logitech wingman, $10 + shipping:

sspx0018.th.jpg

i also have some movies that i'm not interested in anymore, the LotR trilogy in full screen and the Godfather trilogy in Widescreen. both have being watched once. thought about starting a movie collection, but then then started phasing out DVDs, so i'll let these go cheap, $12 for LotR & $17 for the Godfathers, +shipping:

sspx0022.th.jpg
sspx0021i.th.jpg

sorry 'bout the weird photos, still trying to get used to my new Exclaim! :D and imageshack is being a retard. i have more movies and some books that i will be getting rid of, will post those later.

Ok, as promised, here's some more stuff. first some more movies.

Reservoir Dogs
Unleashed
Last Samurai
Boondock Saints
El Mariachi & Desperado
Once upon a time in Mexico
Crouching Tiger/ Hidden Dragon
Equilibrium
Once upon a time in China Trilogy
lock. stock & 2 smocking barrels
Snatch
House of flying daggers
Hero
Kill bill vol 2
kill bill vol 1

all are in widescreen format except Unleashed:
dsc04813d.jpg

a pair of Pioneer TS-A6871R, 6"x8", 3-way, 240W max 4ohm car speakers. these have less than 2 months of use, but have been sitting in storage. i installed them in my sister's mustang along with a stereo, but they broke in and stole that like month and half of installing it :( so i took my speakers back:
dsc04807e.jpg

dsc04810p.jpg

Asus Triton 77 CPU cooler. LGA 775, 9.2 cm fan 18dBa. i used this on my C2Duo before i put it in the nes. can't put this in there either, so it's up for sale :)

dsc04817l.jpg

i literally have no idea what any of this would go for, so make me an offer and include shipping, im in San Antonio, Tx.

Last edited: