Zotac Firestorm Question (GeForce 760 Amp!)

LouisJB

I've searched online to try and find the best overclock settings for my GeForce GTX 760 Amp! Edition card.

I've uploaded an image of the current settings. Does anyone have any idea of what the best settings would be for me to set them to?

Thank you! (The image link won't work on here, but I've posted the link) http://postimg.org/image/52jto1akb/

Jiniix

Overclocking a GPU is the same as a CPU - every single one is different from another.
No one would be able to tell you which settings your card would OC to. They can help, give you inspiration from their own experience and such.
It's just trial and error. Try to OC it a little bit, run a stress test like Furmark and see if it's stable. If yes, OC a little more. Keep doing this until you start seeing graphical glitches and/or artifacts. When you do, just dial it back to the previous working settings.
I think you would get more replies in the GPU section of the forum as well :) I understand you chose this part because of the name, but I really think it belongs in the Video Cards and Monitors-section

Last edited:

LouisJB

Overclocking a GPU is the same as a CPU - every single one is different from another.
No one would be able to tell you which settings your card would OC to. They can help, give you inspiration from their own experience and such.
It's just trial and error. Try to OC it a little bit, run a stress test like Furmark and see if it's stable. If yes, OC a little more. Keep doing this until you start seeing graphical glitches and/or artifacts. When you do, just dial it back to the previous working settings.
I think you would get more replies in the GPU section of the forum as well :) I understand you chose this part because of the name, but I really think it belongs in the Video Cards and Monitors-section

Thank you! I've actually been doing as you said, slowly raising it to see what it can handle. Thank you for the help. :)