Zune question!

newguy5

yeah i wil check it out and post later with my results.

What program do you use to convert your movies with? Ive been using handbreak which is pretty good but not many options.

yeah i also use handbrake. if you use high-res ipod it works well, but the contrast and/or brightness is low. i don't know if this is because of the zune itself, or the conversion. what do you think?

other problem i have with handbrake is it takes forever to convert a vob file. ~3 hours for the high-res ipod conversion.

massahwahl

VIP Member
I dont have the hard drive hack for the zune, but i did watch a move on it, then take it out to my car and let charge to see if the battery icon increased like it should and it did. This morning it was charged to full capacity just like it is supposed to be.

kobaj

VIP Member
Hmm, Ill assume the windows battery counter is wrong, and its charging correctly.

Thanks for all the help :D!

EDIT: Does handbreak work with avi to wmv? Also, Im currently using psp video 9 and it does a wonderful job :) (Free too!).

newguy5

Hmm, Ill assume the windows battery counter is wrong, and its charging correctly.

Thanks for all the help :D!

EDIT: Does handbreak work with avi to wmv? Also, Im currently using psp video 9 and it does a wonderful job :) (Free too!).

how is the brightness on the movies with psp video 9?