Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

patrickv

hun31y.png

DirtyD86

banned
why not? (btw, ever tried mint liquor? 60%, and it tastes like toothpaste o_O )

baileys irish cream is probably the closest i've ever come to that. does it have a strong mint taste to it?

what ? what does that mean ? is that drink feminine ? If so, I didn't know, it tastes so damn good :mad: :D

the market nearby is kind enough to separate the girly stuff to the left, from the man beer on the right. smirnoff is not on the right ;)

Point proven... everything good is feminine. :p

pffttt.... women are the inferior sex. i'm not impressed by the whole baby making thing :p

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
why do I get the feeling you only bought that PSU because it was black and has red decals on it?..

I like the look, the fact that it's a Corsair unit, and that it's modular. That's why I bought it, even though I Don't really need it. My prior unit was more than enough, tbh.

dark666apoc

modded antec 300
Pic_0222_001.jpg
my old desk the paint on the front is uv reactive
i built the tower speakers myself

Pic_0224_001.jpg
this is the color my fans are :D and no ..they do not have lights and yes they glow in the dark for about 8 hours once i turn on my uv lights for about 5 minutes :p

Pic_0228_002.jpg
expansion slots :D and cpu fan before i removed the leds

Pic_0417_004.jpg

my new desk :D:D:D

Pic_0417_003.jpg
my insiddes :D

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
Wow mep, thats some really nice cable management you got going there;) I like how nice and clean the cabling is, and the power supply looks pretty sweet.

Still got some work to do, but it's gettin there...

mike, some black inner paint and red LEDs would really complete that case. :good:

Yeah, I've got the paint, just haven't got around to it yet. :p I'm seriously considering a set of these.

Great stuff man, look awesome!

Thanks man. You done anything new recently?

I'm getting the same ram(as mep) :) I mean like $95 for 6 GB DDR3 Oh yeah! :)

They're actually 84.99 shipped. Unbelievable. I paid more than double that 4 months ago. :mad:

That ram looks pretty cool Mep. You wouldn't want 6 gigs?

I am sitting on what I have right now. I sold one of my cards, so right now no crossfire or anything. I have a 9800gtx that I have laying around that I tried setting up for physx. It wasn't worth the extra noise/heat in the case. I am just waiting for Ati to release the 5870x2 or Intel releases their cards. Until then this is more than enough.