Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

funkysnair

VIP Member
Is that your 5850 with a waterblock on it? Nice

I absolutely love the Cosmos (wish I could afford one)

yeh thats it there, running 5870 clocks@24c idle... so much potential but its held back by me :(

i wouldnt recomend cosmos sport for airflow, only reason its good for me is i have 3x 120mm fans as intake at the front!

without the rad you only have one 1x 120mm fan in front and i think that is lame,

current setup i have

3x 120mm intake front
1x 220mm fan intake side

3x 120mm exhaust top
1x 120mm exhaust rear

funkysnair

VIP Member
it only looks roomy cos the way i have layed out the componants and tubing!

it is a nice case but it does need some TLC for it full potential, but i will except your nice comments but would advise you of other casses instead!

thanx alot :)

G25r8cer

it only looks roomy cos the way i have layed out the componants and tubing!

it is a nice case but it does need some TLC for it full potential, but i will except your nice comments but would advise you of other casses instead!

thanx alot :)

No prob

I dont know that I would ever buy one but, I still like to admire/look at it

G25r8cer

funkysnair

VIP Member
just remeber it doesnt come with the black interior, the chrome look is kinda lame and the quick release drive bays are poor!

the case is fine jus a few flaws thats all

G25r8cer

Yeah I would def paint the interior black if I were to get one

How thick is the side panel? Made of steel or aluminum? Just wondering how hard it would be to put a window in it.

Cleric7x9

leak tesing (not final build but not far off)

IMG_1279.jpg

front tripple rad

IMG_1272.jpg

is that dust in the radiator grill? it looks like you smoke near your computer

87dtna

Picked up a couple 74gb raptors for my backup rig, so running some raid 0 action now. Quite a bit faster than the previous 250gb maxtor that was in there before, very slow.

E7200 at 3.8ghz 1.40 Vcore
Asus P5Q-E
4gb ddr2-800 cas 4 ram
8800gts 320mb
2x 74gb raptor raid 0
zerotherm Zen cooler
Cooler master centurion 534 case
650w PSU

Backup1-1.jpg

Backup2-1.jpg

I also picked up a 5830 for my main rig for $200, and also a third 1080 monitor so soon I'll be rockin some eyefinity!

Last edited:

joh06937

Picked up a couple 74gb raptors for my backup rig, so running some raid 0 action now. Quite a bit faster than the previous 250gb maxtor that was in there before, very slow.

E7200 at 3.8ghz 1.40 Vcore
Asus P5Q-E
4gb ddr2-800 cas 4 ram
8800gts 320mb
2x 74gb raptor raid 0
zerotherm Zen cooler
Cooler master centurion 534 case
650w PSU

I also picked up a 5830 for my main rig for $200, and also a third 1080 monitor so soon I'll be rockin some eyefinity!

what are you using for an adapter (or are you using displayport monitors?)?

87dtna

what are you using for an adapter (or are you using displayport monitors?)?

Display port to VGA adapter. Only $30, and I've heard you can't even tell the difference in quality really. Some people have had screen flicker issues, but then again some people have had flicker issues with the active DVI adapter too so most people think it's a driver issue. Maybe 10.3 fixed it. I'll find out.

bomberboysk

Display port to VGA adapter. Only $30, and I've heard you can't even tell the difference in quality really. Some people have had screen flicker issues, but then again some people have had flicker issues with the active DVI adapter too so most people think it's a driver issue. Maybe 10.3 fixed it. I'll find out.
AFAIK passive ones will not even work on the 5830, as the signal generators or whatnot do not exist on the displayport. Also, monoprice.com has those passive adapters for less than $10. Right now only the pure displayport eyefinity cards will do passive displayport-> dvi IIRC.

87dtna

AFAIK passive ones will not even work on the 5830, as the signal generators or whatnot do not exist on the displayport. Also, monoprice.com has those passive adapters for less than $10. Right now only the pure displayport eyefinity cards will do passive displayport-> dvi IIRC.

Nope, the passive DP to DVI adapters don't work because it's a straight signal swap. The DP to VGA adapters are actually active (even without external USB power), using some power from the display port itself to convert the signal to analog VGA. This is why they work.