Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I like that,Quite nice...i would have probably sunk in the switches though into their boxes that's holding them so they are not sticking out so much.

Whats that on the left upper side by the Hard Drives?

Please don't keep creating threads in different though sections showing this.
Ive deleted the other three threads,Its fine in here. :)

carter383

I like that,Quite nice...i would have probably sunk in the switches though into their boxes that's holding them so they are not sticking out so much.

Whats that on the left upper side by the Hard Drives?

Please don't keep creating threads in different though sections showing this.
Ive deleted the other three threads,Its fine in here. :)

thanks
you are right about the sockets but i was a bit tight for space
on the left side are several dead pcb's
iv create 1 new tread on "desktop computers" can we leave that one on the computer forum thanks
o and sorry for spamming

Last edited:

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
thanks
you are right about the sockets but i was a bit tight for space
on the left side are several dead pcb's
iv create 1 new tread on "desktop computers" can we leave that one on the computer forum thanks

No there's no need to keep creating threads when its already posted here for everyone to see,I have deleted "Again" the thread in Desktop computers.
Please do not create any more threads on this.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Im just going to come out and say it. I think LED's are cool as hell and the only reason i want to get a new case is for MOARRRRRRRRRRR LED's (i dont have any at the moment as my case has no windows or anything like that)

After you get your first computer decked out in LED's it gets old. My current PC (second one I built) has subtle LED lighting from the fans. It's not crazy bright like my first case was.

SuperDuperMe

Mines going to be like an amsterdam red light district :p.

Eventually.

I still have that childish mentality of..."ooooooooh shiiiiiiny"

ScottALot

That desk rig reminds me of:

Diablo-3-Gaming-Rig-l3p-d3sk5.jpg

Perkomate

perhaps for the next mod for that desk PC you could paint the HDD and disk drive cases black? Not sure how you'd go about it while keeping warranty/not painting things you don't want, but still.

carter383

the desk i put together my self it took 6 months. its a lot more than some wood there's grounding, cooling and the look of it to think about. anyway thanks for all your comments about my desk

spirit

Staff member
Nice re-build Vista, even good shots, the quality is amazing, you used your Fuji Film Camera??

Thanks. :) Yes I used my S4000 and edited the photos very slightly on Photoshop, I mean just bump the contrast up by a few percent and add the borders. That's all I did. Used manual settings on the camera too, not automatic.