Upgraded.jpg

What out everyone!
AMD K6-2 300 @ 375(75MHz x 5)
64M RAM
TNT2 w/ 16M(Modified low-profile card)
Generic PCI sound card
10G HD
Running Windows 98 with no drivers loaded...yet :p

Maybe a bit later I'll post the one of my new PII 450Mhz running at 500MHz :p Oh, and if you're wondering, they are both stable, as far as I can tell. Anything higher would case them both to not post. Though the motherboards don't exactly offer the best overclocking features. OLD SKOOL jumpers and dip switch settings :rolleyes:

And so it's not a total waste of your time... Here are the guts of my main PC. It's not that bad looking in here :)
4200_guts.jpg

I have installed my WinTV since that photo, but it's not like you would see it.

jp198780

i dont member using those, and im the same age? i member using some old Apple Macintosh in 4th grade, used 2 playing this racing game on it, you had 2 like answer addition and subtraction questions, and veer around cars and stuff lol...pretty cool game back then aha..

SirKenin

banned
Everyones setup seems so clean and prefect its almost sickening. I'll get pics of my high tech setup later.

Do you believe, even for a second, that they didn't get their mom to clean their room before they took their pics?

haha :D

Mine is anything but clean and perfect. Look at all the comments about the mess I got. I shouldn't be so proud, but it's hard not to be. :p