Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
can anyone point me in the direction of that windows vista theme that i had in my desktop post a few posts back. Window Blinds went screwy and i lost all the themes and i want it back, i know its out there on the web somewhere but i cant find it.

Thanks, dragon2309

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
i did that but i cant find it on there. i know some other people on this forum are suing it, so if anyone could just go into there windowblinds directory and email it to me i ould be much obliged.....

dragon2309

Last edited:

M0ddingMan1a

heres mine. pretty simple. maybe i should change the icons er somin. lol
desktop.jpg

computerhakk

VIP Member
dragon2309 said:
i did that but i cant find it on there. i know some other people on this forum are suing it, so if anyone could just go into there windowblinds directory and email it to me i ould be much obliged.....

dragon2309
crystalxp.net

rjkengr

i'm having trouble getting the wincustomize blinds to work. I can't seem to get the files to run. If someone could send me a pm or something walking me through the installation, i'd appreciate it.

skidude

Travo925 said:
gasp....icons! :p

I like to have acess to my games quickly, some people dont like any icons, but I dont mind them :)

i like that theme, and i see you get some good Doom95 action ;)

Thanks, I like the theme too, its really cool. But yeah, nothing beats a rousing keyboard-only FPS!!:p :rolleyes:

Travo925

skidude said:
I like to have acess to my games quickly, some people dont like any icons, but I dont mind them :)

Thanks, I like the theme too, its really cool. But yeah, nothing beats a rousing keyboard-only FPS!!:p :rolleyes:

lmao, who would want to aim up and down anyway?

Bobo

banned
rjkengr said:
i'm having trouble getting the wincustomize blinds to work.

Same here. Whenever I try to run Windowblinds, it says the computer has to be rebooted. Then it reboots the computer, I try to run it, and it says the computer has to be rebooted. And so on. This is the latest download from Wincustomize.com. Does anybody know what is going on

The-Llamalizer

5imple is a nice skin geoff.

in regards to the troubles people are having with windowblinds, sorry, i have never had any issues, so i really cant help. the only thing i can suggest is a reinstall of the program.

rjkengr

i can't get the .wba files to run on my os. is there something else i need to dl? i'm trying to get the ones of wincustomize.com