Steam Summer Sales 2013

jonnyp11

The Walking Dead is a great game and at $6.25, that's the lowest it's ever been!

yeah, just cause 2 is another good deal

think i'll try to get grid, anyone wanna gift it to me for my 17th :p only 12 days :D

Last edited:

Perkomate

I really, really hate to do this, but does somebody have a spare copy of CS:GO?

Money's quite tight at the moment due to some family stuff.

jamesd1981

This is my first steam sale already had a couple of great buys, but bit confused how often do the prices etc change ?

I got left 4 dead 2 just a couple of hours ago for £3.74, but browsing the sales again it is now up to £7.49 ?

Troncoso

VIP Member
From what I've read, any price you see on the Daily Deal or the Flash Deals is as low as the game will get. Any other sale you see that's not one of those two things have a chance to pop up at a lower price.

jamesd1981

I see so aswell as waiting for the price to drop on games, the price can also go up if you don`t grab the deals quick.

Troncoso

VIP Member
I see so aswell as waiting for the price to drop on games, the price can also go up if you don`t grab the deals quick.

If you see a game on Daily Deal or Flash deal that you want, don't wait for it to go down, because that's as low as it will get. Any other game, you should wait. They will stay on sale throughout the Summer Sale, so they is a chance they will go down.

Troncoso

VIP Member
That Tomb Raider collection is so tempting. I don't think I'll ever even play the older ones, but they are only like 60 cents a piece. Decisions....