What are you currently playing?

russb

Trying to play CS:S with my brother downloading shit. 800 ping :mad:

Lock him in the dunny(i think thats how you spell it}and throw away the key.You are always having problems with that little shit,what i done to my brother when he was a pain was to give him a good hiding.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just had a great game of BC2,not much teamwork going on...as usual but it was fun keep shooting out smoke nades,most of the enemy team were snipers and they were all moaning because they couldn't see us :D And we were just waiting for them as they appeared through the smoke i kept going haha.

joh06937

kane and lynch is pretty meh. it won't do eyefinity so i really don't know if i can even go on in the game... guns suck. i shoot guys in the head a couple of times and they bounce right back up.

Aastii

VIP Member
bought final fantasy 9 for ps3

I think I'm going to make an .ISO of my ff7, 8 and 9 and put them on my PSP, such amazing games :D Been playing crisis core, and it is good, but because it is made for a hand held console, is very very VERY linear

Ramodkk

VIP Member
^ Awesome! Are you playing it on the computer in your signature? If so, how does it play? What settings do you play it at?

I beat Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl and moved onto Clear Sky. Clear Sky is way more graphically demanding then the previous Stalker. My GTS250 runs it at 12-14 fps fully maxed out while it ran Shadow of Chernobyl at 60+ fully maxed out with texture mods. Good thing I am ordering a Asus 5870 this week. Hopefully that will run it.

joh06937

just got prince of persia: the forgotten sands. actually a really cool game. reminds me of assassin's creed 2 only with a slightly weaker story (although i am not very far yet) and simplified parkour, but much better looking graphics. you know, the kind where you get over 40 fps at all settings :rolleyes:

Drenlin

Just finished Crysis. Brilliant game, but at the end I was like "WTF...that's it? Where's the rest of the story?"

I have Maximum edition, so it's time to start on the next one, I suppose. I'm worried about my poor passively-cooled 4350, though. I had to play the last level on all low settings, at 800x600...rest of the game went fine at 1280x1024 on a mix of low and medium settings. (physics on high)

Last edited:

lubo4444

Is Worms Reloaded the latest game of their series? I know a new one is coming out soon but i was just wondering. I used to play the older versions and i liked them lol...

Aastii

VIP Member
just finished Crisis Core, it was epic :D

Moving onto FF7 now

Once I've completed that, will watch Advent Children again.

See what I'm doing here ;) I don't have, and am not getting the phone games or anime films, so that part of FF7 can do one :p:D

Dystopia

Right now I play MX vs ATV Reflex, moslty multiplayer though, also playing MW2, again mostly multiplayer. The game I mostly play single player on is Fallout 3.