+2.5V Rail Running @ 1.14V

SubDude199

untitled-2.jpg

This is bad right?.. This is a fairly new PSU.. Should it be returned?..

SubDude199

none taken.. I knew I was not going to get anything amazing for $19.. I just seen 400 watt and bought it.. I think I will order that.. its only $50 and it might fix my vid card problems..

So that definatly is not good (the voltages were seeing?)

ETSA

To be honest I don't know the exact effect on your system but it can't be good. I would still wait and see what other have to say.

SubDude199

ok.. well thanks for the input.. and the link to the PSU.. gotta love newegg and tigerdirect!

I prefer TG seeing as they are 1 state line away.. if i order before midnight i get my stuff the next day at 11AM

jljhlhl

Lol, good. Guess I could've looked at the first post image, it says your CPU is like 29. :p My computer's PSU is a cheap generic brand, but all the voltages are around what the rail's are. Something is wrong with yours I think. Definatelly try a new one.

pdc76

it makes me wonder why they sell them in 10 packs. maybe 10 would last as long as one decent one, lol. :D

bball4life

it makes me wonder why they sell them in 10 packs. maybe 10 would last as long as one decent one, lol. :D
Actually no those are good psu's the multipacks are for when your building multiple computers :p HEC used to make antec psu's believe me they are quality. :D

bball4life

Just make sure it has all the connections that you need so you don't end up with a 24 pin psu and a 20 pin motherboard :D But ya you could even go with the 485 watt its plenty of power from your system.

SubDude199

yea.. I think i will.. im not ever gonna need that much power.. i will save a bit on the electric bill going a little smaller wont I.. then again, 100 extra watts for $5.. how can i say no.. :)

will those watts raise power use.. or is it only sucking the power when its using more?, if it will not raise my bill I will go for the 585 :)