28" LCD for $490 shipped @ Newegg!!

Geoff

VIP Member
nahh... you won't! because if you do I'll have to bump it back up to 4.7Ghz :p

Or i'll just steal my WC parts back and beat you again :D

The monitor is back up to the original price now of $550 + $25 S&H, did anyone else buy it on sale?

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
I don't think so :D

I would have bought that monitor if i had the money, however i don't have a big enough desk for it. lol.

philgons

[-0MEGA-];992917 said:
I thought some of you may want to see this great deal, Newegg is offering $60 off instantly and free shipping!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824254026

This is an awesome monitor. I'm looking at it right now. Highly recommended.

Tip: It often goes on sale on the weekends. Buy it by navigating from Live Search Cashback (http://search.live.com/cashback/products/offerings/5068/11918688) and get an additional 2.8% cashback from Microsoft.

Scubie67

yes this is aamazing deal for this size.Some people claim they get one with dead pixels some do not.Of course I see people getting one with dead pixels even with the higher priced smaller screens so itr may just be a gamble with luck .Gaming on a monitor this size has got to be incredible.

m0nk3ys1ms

yes this is aamazing deal for this size.Some people claim they get one with dead pixels some do not.Of course I see people getting one with dead pixels even with the higher priced smaller screens so itr may just be a gamble with luck .Gaming on a monitor this size has got to be incredible.

Yea, and it won him $5000! :D

Geoff

VIP Member
so it won you like 4 grand after tax and the moniter?
I just have to pay taxes at the end of the year when I file my tax return, so I will be getting a $5,000 gift certificate. :)

Yes it was/is a great deal. My monitor had one stuck pixel, but it's only stuck and not dead so I can deal with it by temporarily fixing it every now and then.

Yea, and it won him $5000! :D
:cool:

Scubie67

[-0MEGA-];1027167 said:
I just have to pay taxes at the end of the year when I file my tax return, so I will be getting a $5,000 gift certificate. :)

Yes it was/is a great deal. My monitor had one stuck pixel, but it's only stuck and not dead so I can deal with it by temporarily fixing it every now and then.

:cool:

Wow thats great, congrats on that !...You can go back to a Quad core with that money ,you dont have to keep that mediocre E8400 :D