3d Mark 03/05 Scores :)

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
3d Mark 03/05/*06* Scores :)

Post your results here. Mine is this:

3DMark 03 - 9448
3DMark 05 - 4095

560/590 (1180DDR) - Geforce 6600 (non GT) OC'd.

Jan :D

Last edited:

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
My score with full version of 3DMark 03 is 11116 (screenshot in sig) computer is all stock (no overclock) speeds. I'll have to check 05 and get back to ya.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Very nice

I did not have the dosh (cash) for such a great card....but I am really happy to have got what I have now.

JAN :D

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
I did not have the dosh (cash) for such a great card....but I am really happy to have got what I have now.

And so you should :) it's a great card and thats a fine score.

Archangel

VIP Member
with this system:
AMD 1600+ palomino
1GB pc133 SDRAM
geforce 6200 256Mb

i did get a score of 387 in 3Dmark2005, but hey,.. it runned it :)
(it was kind of a bet what pc could get the lowest score ^_^ i won)

for my current system,.. well ill post it later,. havnt runned it on this pc yet.

34erd

Whats a good score? I heard to be considered "good" you should be getting like 7000. My computer only got 197 lol.

Oh wait, 197 was in 03, 05 wouldnt run :(

Hairy_Lee

VIP Member
i got 3329 on my system.

slightly different from the sig, im running 1 gig of geil value ram at 333 mhz due to a memory issue, dunno how much difference it would make with just 512 mb of corsair xms at 400

skidude

Is it just me or did your system crawl past on 3DMark05. I never went above 17FPS on ANY of the tests.

Hairy_Lee

VIP Member
i dont really watch the test to be honest but i do know that my system was at 25 fps when in side the boarding craft on the first test.

i suppose it is meant to stress your hardware so the idea is that your system doesn't just piss all over it lol

skidude

Yeah, I'm surprised when mine got a 2471 since the highest i got was 17 FPS. But you should watch it sometime, some of the tests are cool.