3d Mark 03/05 Scores :)

Archangel

VIP Member
[-0MEGA-];541402 said:
I think I have the highest 3DMark03 score here still :D

yea.. you keep mentionning that on every occasion you get.. might be the fact that noone else could be arsed to buy a geforce 8 yet, couldnt it?

Geoff

VIP Member
yea.. you keep mentionning that on every occasion you get.. might be the fact that noone else could be arsed to buy a geforce 8 yet, couldnt it?

Someone here has an X6800 and an 8800GTX :p

And it's been a while since i've mentioned it actually.

Chris Chan

[-0MEGA-];541689 said:
I dont know how I would beat that, lol. Perhaps if I had photoshop rendering in the background, as well as prime 95 :p

Okay, well my sister's box had Google Desktop up, as well as avast! antivirus. Is that considered cheating? :)

BlackFox1337

My System Score

i ran 3d mark 06 yesterday after a long while with a different video card driver. i got a 4915. i think this should be right on with my system specs. i set video card overclocking to automatic and my processor is overclocked to 2443. Any other suggestions on how i might break the 5k mark? Also, if i went SLI with another 7900gt ko what would i assume i could get for a score in 3d mark 06. thanks for the help in advance.

Last edited:

Jet

VIP Member
I just ran it, and only got 7732 on 3dmark05. A similar system, except with the CPU at 3200Mhz and the graphics card at only 500/600 (compared to my 671/774) scored well over 9000. I am really confused..

Geoff

VIP Member
No one has posted here for a while...

Heres mine:
3DMark03.jpg

WeatherMan

Geoffrey I agree!!

Here's the amazing score the family PC has just achieved!

3700+ San Deigo & 2.4GHz
Integrated GeForce 6100 with a slight OC

3DMark03

Last edited: