3DMark 2013 Rank Thread

Gooberman

Well i have nothing to post except for late January when i upgrade some more and a heads up that the font should have an outline or a different color as it's hard to read black on a dark background.

G80FTW

The whole forum has been pretty much 'dead' lately.

Its more lively in some areas. This isnt one of them. Honestly, internet forums in general might be going the way of the dinosaur. Iv noticed the past couple years even bigger computer forum sites are becoming more and more dead.

Its not like it was 10 years ago when the internet was still pretty fresh to everyone. People just have so much more today to keep them occupied. Which is a good thing. The simple minded majority need to stay occupied with something just as simple :)

Well i have nothing to post except for late January when i upgrade some more and a heads up that the font should have an outline or a different color as it's hard to read black on a dark background.

Yes, I will change it. Not sure what Ill do, but Ill work on it this weekend. Maybe tomorrow after work. I want to do some photography this weekend with the snow but not sure if I will be brave enough.

Last edited:

Okedokey

Its more lively in some areas. This isnt one of them. Honestly, internet forums in general might be going the way of the dinosaur. Iv noticed the past couple years even bigger computer forum sites are becoming more and more dead.

OCAU is cranking so you're wrong. The problem is there is not enough member generated discussion on this forum, too many new people, come here get the problems solved and then disappear.

Last edited:

Okedokey

3dmarkoke.png~original

G80FTW

OCAU is cranking so you're wrong. The problem is there is not enough member generated discussion on this forum, too many new people, come here get the problems solved and then disappear.

I dont know what OCAU is, but even Guru3D which was a big computer forum has died down alot since 10 years ago. This forum was pretty active back then as well.

And people do come and go, because as I said they have more things to occupy their time with. And possibly, maybe not as many people today are really into computers anymore :(

Then there was overclock.net which I left a few years ago because it died almost completely along with the bleeding edge. Many computer forum sites have come and gone in the years.

Last edited:

Okedokey

I dont know what OCAU is, but even Guru3D which was a big computer forum has died down alot since 10 years ago. This forum was pretty active back then as well.

And people do come and go, because as I said they have more things to occupy their time with. And possibly, maybe not as many people today are really into computers anymore :(

Then there was overclock.net which I left a few years ago because it died almost completely along with the bleeding edge. Many computer forum sites have come and gone in the years.

You're basing this on what? Your own sense? OCAU is overclockers Australia and it cranks. Always busy, always active. The reason this forum isn't as active is that it attracts one off issues, and those people don't remain active. Its obvious from the posts. OCAU for example has members building projects over months and years, with hundreds of watchers and thousands of posts. That is the kind of posts that attract users.

PCunicorn

OCN has several hundred members online any time of day.