Not open for further replies.

ScOuT

VIP Member
Oh great...THERMAL-REACTOR rolls up in here and makes us look like clowns:p

Wow...that's a nice score dude!

bomberboysk

Here's a run from back when I had both cards and my C0:
p24346.jpg
Run a bench with your current setup and ill include it in the ranks, as id prefer to keep only current hardware in the ranks;)

Machin3

If anyone wants a 3DMark Vantage Advance Key then I have one that I won about 20 minutes ago from PNY. They are giving them out so first person to PM me will get it.
I did not use it, it is an extra un-used key.

bomberboysk

If anyone wants a 3DMark Vantage Advance Key then I have one that I won about 20 minutes ago from PNY. They are giving them out so first person to PM me will get it.
I did not use it, it is an extra un-used key.
Everyone "wins" if they sign up:p Their site has been giving them out for nearly half a year now hehe.

jevery

Might as well get in here
Vantage.jpg

She's getting past middle age now with the 775 socket, DDR2, and 4000 series graphics, but still has some kick left.

87dtna

Everyone "wins" if they sign up:p Their site has been giving them out for nearly half a year now hehe.

Yeah I just ''won'' today, signed up yesterday LOL.

Guess I'll run my current setup and post it just to see how much difference the new setup will be then.

Dang I was hoping to atleast get over 10k, oh well-

vantage-1.png

Last edited:

87dtna

OK, thanks. I have my 4870's set up now, but I'm getting another HDD to RAID 0 before I do an install of win7. Right now I'm running XP, which vantage doesn't work with.

hfafadsasfa

Push that cpu further Nevakonaza! You should be able to get further than that with a q6600 Ill update list in a few min, gotta toss my multimeter and a few things in my tool chest in the garage.

mx344

Here's my results :D looks like im in need of a new gfx card :p

Attachments

• hbkblkhb.jpg
    hbkblkhb.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.