3dmark Vantage Rank Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machin3

What happened to this thread? All of a sudden its on the third page and no one is posting up their Vantage scores. :(

87dtna

It's on it's fifth page, and on page 4 there's several scores?

Bomberboysk, update?

Last edited:
Here is my single 4870x2 run : 18937

P18937.jpg

87dtna

So close to second place-

GPU is at 800/925, not sure why thats not showing up correct. CPU is at 4.3ghz.

3dmarkvantage4870X2.jpg

Oc'd the 4870 X2, great results!

3dmarkvantage4870X2OC.jpg

Awesome score man! Now I need to OC my card a little more lol

Edit: I took a look back at mine and compared to yours my card is really holding my score back. My CPU was 26k when my card was only 17k. The card in that run was only at 777core and 900mem so I will try and push it past 800 and see what I can do.

Last edited:

87dtna

Haha, I don't think I will surpass your current score no matter what pretty much. It's about maxxed out. CPU is maxxed for sure, on air anyway. Not sure how much further the card would OC. I know 1k on the memory was not stable.

87dtna

Edit: I took a look back at mine and compared to yours my card is really holding my score back. My CPU was 26k when my card was only 17k. The card in that run was only at 777core and 900mem so I will try and push it past 800 and see what I can do.

Try same clocks as me, 825 core and 950 memory, and just for fun you think you could run it at 4.3ghz? That will give the best comparison I5 VS I7 920.

Try same clocks as me, 825 core and 950 memory, and just for fun you think you could run it at 4.3ghz? That will give the best comparison I5 VS I7 920.

You seem to have a better card than me because at your settings my GPU's score is not as high as yours. Here's 4.3GHZ with 825/950:

43GHZ-87DTNA.jpg

And this is at 4.4GHZ with the card at 840/930 : 19778 (so close to 20k)

P19778.jpg

87dtna

I guess, I dunno. What drivers are you running? Did you get the new 9.12? This seemed to be quite an improvement actually.

Why did you take the memory back down on your second run there?

Latest drivers with a pretty recent format so I don't think it's software related.

I am pretty sure my card has a bad ram chip on it. The reason I suspect that is because when my ram was at 950 I saw a couple times the image artifact so after doing the first loop a couple times I found 930 was acceptable.

Seems to me my CPU is really bottlenecked with this card. I am hoping a 5970 will solve that.

Leopold Butters

My highest score so far is 20265 sorry I can't take a SS my print screen button does not work for some reason. My GPU score is 24699 and my CPU score is 13172

Status
Not open for further replies.