3dmark11 Rank thread

87dtna

indeed its not hard to follow the rules.
but how hard is it to update, you make a score with 2x 780i and you updated that 1 as soon as possible, but the top ati list isn't updated

You're dealing with your 1 score, I'm dealing with everyone posting.

I'm also dealing with the idiots who can't even post up a proper screenshot instead of putting time into updating the scores.

And what isn't updated about the ATI score list? Your 270x score? I kinda left for work and didn't have time to update your new score.

Last edited:

87dtna

Okedokey that comment was uncalled for. He also didn't spend $1400 for 2 graphics cards, so the comment is also just plain stupid. I only paid $380 for both of my 680's, and my score was only 20% lower than yours. Pretty sad really, if you did pay 1400 than you spent 370% more for 20% more performance. WOOT, you the man.

Last edited:

Okedokey

I was joking ffs. You guys need to relax.

But either way I didn't realise the leaderboard and scoring system had a handicap input??? Its a competition... I didn't buy the cards for this benchmark, either way that score sux.

G80FTW

hahha

A. im following the rules...

B. My score isn't updated... and

C. your score sux

Honestly I wouldnt complain about scores not being updated from a guy who abandoned his benchmark thread..... whether or not you felt others didnt want it.

Also if you dont want to waste time turning speed stepping off (which I dont either, I rather like having it on to save power) then do what I do and run a burn in program to put a load on the CPU while you take the screenshot.

Last edited:

Okedokey

Honestly I wouldnt complain about scores not being updated from a guy who abandoned his benchmark thread..... whether or not you felt others didnt want it.

Also if you dont want to waste time turning speed stepping off (which I dont either, I rather like having it on to save power) then do what I do and run a burn in program to put a load on the CPU while you take the screenshot.

I didn't complain mate. So pull your head in.

And i couldn't care less about what you think.

G80FTW

I didn't complain mate. So pull your head in.

And i couldn't care less about what you think.

You just did complain.

And you might not care what I think, but posting a CPU-z screenshot of your processor at 1.2GHz doesnt actually tell us what its running at under load. You expect him to update your score and put that your CPU is running at 1.2GHz?

Okedokey

You just did complain.

And you might not care what I think, but posting a CPU-z screenshot of your processor at 1.2GHz doesnt actually tell us what its running at under load. You expect him to update your score and put that your CPU is running at 1.2GHz?

If the rules said disable boost, i wouldve, if you read 45 x multiplier its 4.5GHz clearly, and no, i didn't complain.

G80FTW

If the rules said disable boost, i wouldve, if you read 45 x multiplier its 4.5GHz clearly, and no, i didn't complain.

45x what? 28? Thats 1.2GHz as its displayed. There is no indication on that screenshot of your actual load speed.

Not everyone wants to sit there and do math with numbers that are not present just because your too lazy to load your processor before taking a screenshot.

So your bigfella? I remember you. You havent changed at all. Im actually surprised they havent banned you yet for being a dick to almost everyone. Im not saying you dont have valuable knowledge to add to the forum, however the way you go about presenting it is in the worst way.

Last edited:

Okedokey

45x what? 28? Thats 1.2GHz as its displayed. There is no indication on that screenshot of your actual load speed.

Not everyone wants to sit there and do math with numbers that are not present just because your too lazy to load your processor before taking a screenshot.

45 x the baseclock of a ivye which is 100 = 4.5GHz.

G80FTW

45 x the baseclock of a ivye which is 100 = 4.5GHz.

This is the Rank Thread for 3dMark11

What you must do to get your score listed:
Members Must have a minimum of 100 posts or have been a member for atleast 1 year.
These rankings are only for currently owned hardware, at time of submission. Please provide a screenshot of two instances of CPU-Z(Memory and CPU Tabs, and turn off power saving features on the CPU so it shows full speed), GPU-Z main tab, and the ORB site with your score showing (example in the next post)
An open Copy of Notepad with the date and your computerforum username.
One result per sytem(GPU+CPU) per user, however, users may submit results from multiple systems. If multiple results from the same system are submitted, the older result will be removed.

There is the rules for you since you cannot read.

So you expect us to look up the base clock of your specific processor? As far as I could see, your base clock was 27.99mhz not 100mhz.

87dtna

I actually changed that yesterday, so I'm letting his slide on the assumption it was at 4.5ghz. All new submissions will require power saving features off.

Okedokey

There is the rules for you since you cannot read.

So you expect us to look up the base clock of your specific processor? As far as I could see, your base clock was 27.99mhz not 100mhz.

Amazing, you're wrong again....

BTW, 87dtna, in your leaderboard, Bigfellla is me. So you can change it to Oke.

In view of keeping to the rules, here is an update with power saving off...

oke_21152.png~original

Last edited:
yes now with this post its oke, in the first post of you, cpu-z whas showing 12xx core speed and a bus speed of 21x so he was not wrong.
hope youre proud with your system, some people don't whant to spend that kind of money on a computer, any whay clap, clap, nice score but it still sux to.

G80FTW

Amazing, you're wrong again....

You know, I have seen alot of posts you have made on this forum. You seem rather intelligent. So why do you insist on overshadowing that intelligence with immature, semantic, and just generally idiotic arguments in your great pursuit to prove to EVERYONE that you are right and everyone else is wrong? How big is your ego? You seem too caught up in yourself to stop and pay attention to alot of things you type here not realizing that you too can be wrong.

So tell me how I was wrong. Your original screenshot had your CPU-z displaying your clock speed as 1.259GHz and your base clock as 27.99mhz with a 45x multiplier. No where on that screen did it say you were running at 4.5GHz.

Im just gonna take a guess that you drive maybe a Hummer? It seems that you have a compensation problem.

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
You know, I have seen alot of posts you have made on this forum. You seem rather intelligent. So why do you insist on overshadowing that intelligence with immature, semantic, and just generally idiotic arguments in your great pursuit to prove to EVERYONE that you are right and everyone else is wrong? How big is your ego? You seem too caught up in yourself to stop and pay attention to alot of things you type here not realizing that you too can be wrong.

So tell me how I was wrong. Your original screenshot had your CPU-z displaying your clock speed as 1.259GHz and your base clock as 27.99mhz with a 45x multiplier. No where on that screen did it say you were running at 4.5GHz.

Im just gonna take a guess that you drive maybe a Hummer? It seems that you have a compensation problem.
Couldn't agree more, very well said.

boom!!!!!!!!!!! that's so true