mihir
VIP Member
I will be connecting the computer to an LCD screen using Hdmi or DVI->Hdmi converter So I dont want a monitor nor a keybord nor an OS a small casing a good graphic card.
I will be using it for watching movies on the LCD which will be 37' or 42' or an LED tv only a dvd player needed not a bluray player.Wont be playing games on the LCD only net surfing and movies so please can you assemble one for me use newegg and please can you provide with 2 alternatives one amd or intel and i want the pc futureproof
thanx in advance
I will be using it for watching movies on the LCD which will be 37' or 42' or an LED tv only a dvd player needed not a bluray player.Wont be playing games on the LCD only net surfing and movies so please can you assemble one for me use newegg and please can you provide with 2 alternatives one amd or intel and i want the pc futureproof
thanx in advance