a file...that isn't a file :S:S

Jerkstore

Whatever you say all high-and-mighty...I'm sure your grade 10 education has made you uber 1337

How about this... since this guy has obviously fixed his problem (since he hasn't been back to repost) we just let this post die now...I'll be the bigger man and not check this post again, I've had enough of your last word BS.

Bobo

banned
jerk said:
since this guy has obviously fixed his problem (since he hasn't been back to repost) we just let this post die now
dark said:
ok thnx, and i don't download viruses ok? thnx for those who have actually been helpful
xtech said:
ok thnx, and i don't download viruses ok? thnx for those who have actually been helpful
:D

Trizoy

VIP Member
Fighting on the internet is like punching yourself in the face... in the end you just look like an retard.

vortmax

Jerkstore said:
if you still can't delete it then boot into safemode with dos prompt and delete it there

he's already got the answers to delete the file

People need to learn how to use google and learn on their own...no one holds your hand in the real world, my friend.

so if your solution to every problem is google, then why have this forum at all. I mean there is no point. I guess there's no point for school either, since they are teaching you stuff. You should just be able to go out and figure the stuff out for your self, right?

Bobo

banned
Trizoy said:
Fighting on the internet is like punching yourself in the face... in the end you just look like an retard.

Well I already look like a retard to everyone here, so what difference does it make?

s_m_w_d

dragon2309 said:
thats exactly what i was gonna post, lol, everyone just calm down, stop rippin it out of each other

well thats just what happens when its something like 85% males on one forum your bound to get one or two arguments!