About Time, Eh

Quiltface

Oh a bit off-topic but, does the Edge II trem system on the RG350DX really suck and get out of tune? Or is it just coming from jealous people all over the ultimate-guitar forum?

I haven't noticed... I've had it for about 5 years. It goes out of tune eventually but only after a lot of playing and doing a bunch of bar dives. I have a Jackson with a jackson version floyd and I don't notice a difference between the 2 and the ability to stay in tune.

Kornowski

VIP Member
Nice Danny! ;) You didn't post a pic of the "after" Tuniq Tower, you know without the dust :D Those load temps are perfect man! :) Congratz!

Haha it ain't gonna be a happy family when u start overclockin and overvoltin! :p

Oh a bit off-topic but, does the Edge II trem system on the RG350DX really suck and get out of tune? Or is it just coming from jealous people all over the ultimate-guitar forum?

Thanks, Omar! :D

Off Topic: It's an Edge III, but, Nope, it doesn't go out of tune at all really...

;)

Harsh no Danny? :p

Yeah, It totally deserved it though!

Congrats man.
Did you try ocing at all?

Thanks, man.
Nah, not yet. I will get round to it though!

pies

I had one sitting on a piece of wood.
I went to plug a usb device in hit the metal by mistake shut down the computer a few times.

aSc1@3

I officially envy you 5 fold.:D

BTW, before my psu broke, and actually, it's still there, my comp was/is on the carpet(staic risk, eh?)under my desk. My heels have CPU fan cuts...

Kornowski

VIP Member
I officially envy you 5 fold.:D

BTW, before my psu broke, and actually, it's still there, my comp was/is on the carpet(staic risk, eh?)under my desk. My heels have CPU fan cuts...

Haha, Thanks man!

One question, what's 5 fold? :eek:

Nah, none at all, absolutely no chance of static touching your computer :p

Ramodkk

VIP Member
^ Same here! I bet that case, misses its old computer parts!

BTW, I just saw a review on the Antec Three Hundred, it's not too new but I liked it a lot. LOL

Kornowski

VIP Member
Can't wait to see it in the 900. :)

^ Same here! I bet that case, misses its old computer parts!

BTW, I just saw a review on the Antec Three Hundred, it's not too new but I liked it a lot. LOL

Ah... Me too! Like, It's been sitting on my floor for months now. Painted and everything. I'm totally diggin' the fact that everything is going to be Black. It'll look awesome me thinks.

I'm debating to leave cathodes out this time, Can you believe that!? :eek:

The Antec 300 is a really, really nice case. It's just like a mini 900 :p

It should have been called the Antec 450. :p

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Haha, and the 1200 should've been the 1800! :D

But yeah, in fact I'm about to go buy a 300 this weekend, gonna mod the heck out of it!! ;)