Addicting Games

g4m3rof1337

I may go back to Diablo 2.

Is it free online play? And are there campaign modes?

I played awhile ago. I don't like that my account was deleted after 3 months due to idleness.

Lol.

Thanks.

TheOrangeDude

I may go back to Diablo 2.

Is it free online play? And are there campaign modes?

I played awhile ago. I don't like that my account was deleted after 3 months due to idleness.

Lol.

Thanks.

Its free alright. There is single player mode but multi is basically the same u will still get the story line and shit.

Punk

Staff member
Usually strategy games are pretty addicting. It all depends if you like the game too. I used to be addicted to Medal Of Honor Allied Assault multiplayer but now I stoped. CS:S could be addictive but I'm not, I don't play all day long like some do.

911aaron

maplestory! its both addictive/fun and stupid at the same time!! ive been hooked on this game for 3 years with lots of short breaks in between. If you think about the goal of maplestory, the idea is very stupid, however it can be pretty fun when u actually play it. Its very boring if you have no friends, but if you do have friends it is a very fun game. I guess that can be said with most mmorpg's, but i found a difference in maplestory. I'm not exactly sure what the difference is, but there is a difference. :p Some people like WoW, I like MS. Probably because its free and i got lots of good friends playing :D

other games i got addicted to:

Diablo 2 (2-3 years)
Warcraft 3 (couple of months)
starcraft (almost 1 year)

Last edited:

Nutter

I hate Gunz, but my friends are addicted to it though.
Soldier of Fortune is the most addicted game I've played, and I'm still playing it after so many years. :p