Adobe's CS4 Pricing Is Whack!

PabloTeK

ducis and DirtyD, infractions issued, you know the rules so why blatantly stamp on them...

Vizy, nicely avoided...

More on topic, i have CS3 masters collection, theres no way that adobes marketing can convince me to buy CS4 at that price, what can it possibly add to CS3 that i cant do already?

I think a slightly different UI and a couple of obscure features really. And that's it.

C'mon Adobe!

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
I think a slightly different UI and a couple of obscure features really. And that's it.

C'mon Adobe!
Hmm, not really worth that much money to be fair, unless they release an upgrade version, which requires you to already have cs3 or something, then i might consider it, if the price was considerably knocked down

Kornowski

VIP Member
I'm going to see if Uni can get some sort of deal with a bulk order, but I doubt it...

Other than the new GUI, I doubt there's much difference... :cool: I'll just stick with CS3.

Archangel

VIP Member
great, its about $2000 more expenive in the UK than in the US (wich I think will be the same here then. ) I really wonder what they base this price on...

bomberboysk

CS4 has gpu acceleration for photoshop... now that makes me want to buy it, but i am broke=/ Oh well, just shows why adobe doesnt have as much sales on photoshop. IF they would keep it reasonable there wouldnt be as much pirating. Thats why adobe are CUTTHROATS.

atentora

i just use GIMP since it's free

Wondering when someone would mention GIMP. Great program. I use both GIMP and photoshop.

This is not just about photoshop though. It's the whole CS4 collection. Ah, Adobe, one of two companeis that make me break laws with a smile. :)