Advice needed from serious gamers for new PC

neutral666

how many times does this have to to be emphasized read people post before u make ur self look like and ass that was about computeruler, and its not being rude u have posted multiple useless post how is simply pointing it out rude

mkay. So can you help me? Where should I start on my build? Whats the first things I need to do?

fortyways

banned
^ saying that i have no computer skills is

No it's not. What's rude is you barging into threads to give useless, unfounded advice - useless and unfounded, because you, in fact, "have no computer skills."

When people point out that you don't know what you're talking about, it's a courtesy to the person who started the thread looking for help. I'm sure most people know better than to listen to you, but for those who are naive enough to think you might know anything, people like me are here. Here to prevent anyone from taking your downright stupid advice to heart.

Report away, I'm sure the mods are just itching to rescue you from having your feelings hurt while you're spamming their boards.

JlCollins005

No it's not. What's rude is you barging into threads to give useless, unfounded advice - useless and unfounded, because you, in fact, "have no computer skills."

When people point out that you don't know what you're talking about, it's a courtesy to the person who started the thread looking for help. I'm sure most people know better than to listen to you, but for those who are naive enough to think you might know anything, people like me are here. Here to prevent anyone from taking your downright stupid advice to heart.

Report away, I'm sure the mods are just itching to rescue you from having your feelings hurt while you're spamming their boards.

very well put forty.. atleast im not the only one that sees it. ok neutral what are u gunna be looking for in this computer.. and also can u provide a budget so we have something to go by when looking up the components and also would u rather have amd or intel..

neutral666

very well put forty.. atleast im not the only one that sees it. ok neutral what are u gunna be looking for in this computer.. and also can u provide a budget so we have something to go by when looking up the components and also would u rather have amd or intel..

hey thanks for getting back to me.

So its really mainly guna be a gaming PC along with other stuff I do (photoshop,music,movies ect). But the main reason im making it is to be able to play new games such as crysis, bioshock ect at max settings with good graphics and no lag or anything. Cause right now I have such a crap set up that ive had for 3 years and its getting to me.

I guess im looking for around 1500-2000 dollars as budget. Id rather not let it get to 2000, try to keep it as low as possible. Screen, keyboard and mouse not included I have all of it. I also use 2 screens if that has any importance to a build.

I dont know the difference between amd and intel could you tell me?