Advice on new build?

bball4life

DKdeadly said:
and will be the difference between asus p5b and p5b deluxe?

And how about th gigabyte DQ6?

and i wanna get good with good Cas Latency so i could overclock

can you give me some of the best ram for good price?
Just go with the p5b, don't know what the difference is. But as the ram, get the ram I suggested won't get much better for the price.

Burgerbob

DKDeadly, you may want to think about editing your sig, if you dont have that comp anymore. IT is really confusing. And usually the only difference between regular Asus boards and the Deluxe version is a small thing like firewire or something, just get the regular P5B.

DKdeadly

ok so asus p5b and i heard that corsair works better with asus so i will take corsair xms 2 gb still get the 7600gt and then upgrade when DX10 will come out and will probably get the raptor 150gb exept of the seagel

and if the p5b is 965 will that affect overclocking?

bball4life

DKdeadly said:
ok so asus p5b and i heard that corsair works better with asus so i will take corsair xms 2 gb still get the 7600gt and then upgrade when DX10 will come out and will probably get the raptor 150gb exept of the seagel

and if the p5b is 965 will that affect overclocking?
It will affect oc'ing a little but not much. Don't waste your money on a 7600gt, it most likely won't last you until direct x 10 comes out. Buy a good card now and then run it until direct x 10 becuase you can still use it, then upgrade when you get the chance. Its an extra $100 for performance that is a ton better.

DKdeadly

i have xbox 360 and for me pc graphics just are not good and right now its not worth putting so much money for bad graphics

Beside what is bottlenecking?lol

Last edited:

bball4life

DKdeadly said:
i have xbox 360 and for me pc graphics just are not good and right now its not worth putting so much money for bad graphics
Your saying a 360 has better graphics? Wow then you haven't played on a good gaming computer then. With the right settings a comp will blow a 360 away. But if you are fine with that then get the 7600.

bball4life

No what I am saying is taht on those comp screen shots they aren't maxed out, while on the gamespot shots, those aren't gonna be straight from the game, and its showing up on a nice lcd monitor, it looks like crap even on a hd tv, that is compared to a comp on a nice lcd monitor.

DKdeadly

monkeysims take a picture of the game

Prove it i wanna see it if its better then i am definitly getting 7900gt

or bball4life take a screenshot i wanna see

PLZ

bball4life

DKdeadly said:
monkeysims take a picture of the game

Prove it i wanna see it if its better then i am definitly getting 7900gt

or bball4life take a screenshot i wanna see

PLZ
You would need it in the same game with a similar screen shot.

bball4life

DKdeadly said:
ok just make a screen shot of the best game you own that you think has the best graphics and show it to me
That would probably be bf2 for me, but it won't load up for me right now. I am having RAM problems. Ill see what I can do though.

But honestly this is a stupid argument, one of the main reasons I like comps better is that a mouse and keyboard setup blows a controller away any day if fps. Sports I would probably say a console, but comps are still better.

bball4life

DKdeadly said:
no bf2 graphics suk some other game plz
How do they suck, well the enviroment could use some work but the people are really good graphically. And I don't play games like oblivion so...