Alienware + dell = NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

LSR

I don't think very much will change...
I think they'll stay almost the same as before.
Dell will just take a nice slice of the profits :D

Besides, most people here build their own computers...?

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
Clutch said:
I could care less. It's not like I buy prebuilt computers.
Your comment doesnt make grammatical sense, if you "coudl care less" that measnyou are currently caring more. which i dont think you are, the correct way to say that would be that you couldnt care less, or if you were being picky you could say you could care more, but that sounds crap.... lol, sorry

anyway, on topic, i have to say that this isnt a major issue, dell are shoddy products from the offset and alienware are way too overpiced and over hyped, nothing appealing comes from either comapny, merging them is not going to bring anything good to the consumer (not that im a consumer, wouldnt touch pre-built with a barge pole).... but no, not worrying at all, the only thing that came into my mind is why the hell alienware would stoop so low, i mean dell may have amazing profits etc... but the reputation that dell has with alienwares prospective market (enthusiats - us lot) is an extremely poor one, so why would alienware want to couple themselves onto this is beyond me

What could potentially be the downfall of alienware in its enthusiast market is being taken rather calmly....

dragon

jp198780

i like Dell, i see nothing arong with them, and Alienwares are great computers, Dell and Alienware conbined would make some good computers (my opion).

Shady

<b>VIP Member</b>
dragon2309 said:
Your comment doesnt make grammatical sense, if you "coudl care less" that measnyou are currently caring more. which i dont think you are, the correct way to say that would be that you couldnt care less, or if you were being picky you could say you could care more, but that sounds crap.... lol, sorry
you should have been more careful when you were commenting on his grammar
check your spelling :p

norcodh

I talked to some computer Reps about it. It turns out Dell bought them with hopes of introuducing AMD into there line of computers, because right now they have a deal with Intel that cannot be broken for some reason ( the main reason they are so cheap) But it turns out intel was not please with the idea of the AMDs and shut that idea dow nafter thye were bought. so dell bought them and now cant use Alien for the reason...