An Afternoon of Case Modding

Ramodkk

VIP Member
That kinda paint does not glow under black light like a white t-shirt does when you go to a party lol... I think.

ScottALot

And thicker material doesn't give off the glow either... that's why white shoes don't give off as much of a glow.

Jet

VIP Member
That kinda paint does not glow under black light like a white t-shirt does when you go to a party lol... I think.

im pretty sure anythin white under a black light glows, but maybe im wrong

If it's glossy it'd just reflect the light right off.

And thicker material doesn't give off the glow either... that's why white shoes don't give off as much of a glow.

^ Yeah, yet white shoe laces glow very bright.

I've never heard of the like. Seems like white generally glows regardless if thick/thin. I can see some truth in the glossy, but it still will glow, just maybe not as much. We'll see.

aviation_man

Wait...the Luke I know?! Creepy! :p Never knew you were on here!

What are you folding on? You could be using the SMP client! ;)

---------------------------

I'll be getting the motherboard on Wednesday and plan for the build soon after that.

:D
I'm starting the SMP client today - I'll let you know how it goes :)

Jet

VIP Member
BTW, thanks to bomberboysk for selling me some thermal paste--apparently it's at home--my parents called last night :). Looking forward to the build!

Rip_Uk

Nice job, well documented with photo's. I've got a 300 myself so may look into modding. I would definitely go for a case window mod next.

Jet

VIP Member
Everything is delivered to my parent's house about 30 minutes away...hopefully we're in for a build tonight, given my parent's can drop everything by. Expect plenty of pictures!

EDIT: est time of arrival--10pm EST!

Last edited:

Jet

VIP Member
Here's a small update with some build pictures--courtesy of my hallmates playing around with my DSLR :).

IMG_9528.jpg

IMG_9580.jpg

IMG_9647.jpg

IMG_9679.jpg

IMG_9713.jpg

IMG_9714.jpg

IMG_9752.jpg

IMG_9761.jpg