Antec 900 80$ (hurry while it last)

PC eye

banned
FRYs had it the cheapest before with the 4th of July sale then. Lately some other vendors have followed suit with seeing $107.99 over newegg's $129,99. Last week it was seen for $95 at another place and now seen for $91.36 at http://www.techonweb.com/products/productdetail.aspx?id=D03493&src=NT If you miss FRYs this time that's one quick place to look.

The Nine Hundred is great if you are planning to run 4 or more hard drives along with the increase in front intake for more then hard drive cooling. Being a totally gaming style case it does lack a 3 1/2" bay for a floppy drive. But that's what 5 1/4" drive bay adapters are for.

chupacabra

Figures. When I went to go buy it at Fry's it was sold out and I had to pay up the ass for it on NewEgg.

Fry's still has some left otherwise you wouldn't be able to see the link but that's online of course, btw firefox has some problems with checkout fry's so use IE

ETSA

25.00 for standard shipping, what a rip off, I have ordered an entire computer from newegg before and they never even charged that much, that was including everything you see in my sig.

chupacabra

25.00 for standard shipping, what a rip off, I have ordered an entire computer from newegg before and they never even charged that much, that was including everything you see in my sig.

They charge me like 15$, if they want to charge you 25$ is mostly because they don't have in their stores near your

i got a frys store near by. think they'll have it there?

Could be just call or go to make sure

PC eye

banned
Here I paid about $18- for S&H when ordering for the 4th sale then. The other site has it for $3 more then FRYs. You would have to see what they charge to ship to your location. Apparently FRYs restocked their inventory in time for the prefall shopping needs of students.

Rushing to newegg instead of shopping around first saw Drunkship pay more then needed. If FRYs runs out again keep the other link for someone still looking for a price break on one. At $91.32 or whatever that still beats everyone else.

jayfx2

Yes it's retail, fry's rarely sells OEM/open boxes

I bought the antec 900 case from fry for 79.99 pluz 12 dollar shippin but How would i know if its retail or not and is not Used? and how long to fry ship the item out? how many days does ground shipping take?

PC eye

banned
Some will disagree right off on versitility as far as water cooling setups. The case is intended for great air cooling posing limits on space for reservoirs. The search while pricing around for other places besides FRYs pointed at another place selling new and used for under $99-. The shipping time generall is about 3-4days depending on where they are shipping to.

chupacabra

I bought the antec 900 case from fry for 79.99 pluz 12 dollar shippin but How would i know if its retail or not and is not Used? and how long to fry ship the item out? how many days does ground shipping take?

Fry's doesn't sell used things and if it was OEM/open box it would say so, i agree with pc eye on the 3-4 days shipping

PC eye

banned
FRYs is a regular retail store there offering some good sales at times. It was an online vendor found that was listing both new and used 900 models most likely cases that were simply exchanged for a different make and model or returned for refund when someone couldn't fit a water cooling setup in.

Most places now use either UPS or FED X 3day ground shipping as the default unless you select overnight or second day for the higher price. You see those options when using the shipping calculator most places have.

kof2000

$25 is nothing compare to what newegg charged me :D

that is the cost of living in paradise.

untitledpd6.jpg