Anti static wrist, quick reply pls

Wow i ran it for a little while but, slowly but surely the temps kept going up. When the temps hit 80 i turned off prime cause i didnt want anything bad to happen. This isnt good right?

The stock cooler is not for OC'ing. You will be ok with games for now but I would just monitor your temps. Prime95 is worst case scenario where all cores are maxed 100% and you have seen from WoW that it doesn't get pushed that far.

DarkTears

banned
The stock cooler is not for OC'ing. You will be ok with games for now but I would just monitor your temps. Prime95 is worst case scenario where all cores are maxed 100% and you have seen from WoW that it doesn't get pushed that far.

I have a widget on the side of my screen and with prime running it said all 4 cores were at 100% and it was using 50% of the cpu. It was demolishing my cpu lol.

Hey do you know a site where i can get some demos or something? i want to test like a high demand game. Not world of warcraft cause i see that game doesnt take much.

bengal85

with A wrist strap you connect it to any thing that will work as a grounder such as the case (THIS WOULD BE THE BEST SPOT)