Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Creative

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Neither (please state)

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

b3n

VIP Member
Where are we supposed to be going? Its an opinion poll and people should be able to mention there opinions.The General idea of a poll is to vote, the comments that come afterwards are somewhat irrelavant and dont change the voting results. Everyone knows that PC is better anwyays.... :p

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Lemme sum this up ;)

Ok ok. It seems that people talk about Apple and relate their beliefs about APPLE to the IPOD. However, it's a different product. I personally never liked Apples and their OS. The IPOD was the first success story of those big MP3 players. I personnaly would choose the Creative! That's only a matter of my personal opinion.

P.S.: If you like MACs, like them. If you like PCs, like them as well. If you don't like the other, don't like it.

JAN :D

b3n

VIP Member
jancz3rt said:
Ok ok. It seems that people talk about Apple and relate their beliefs about APPLE to the IPOD. However, it's a different product. I personally never liked Apples and their OS. The IPOD was the first success story of those big MP3 players. I personnaly would choose the Creative! That's only a matter of my personal opinion.

P.S.: If you like MACs, like them. If you like PCs, like them as well. If you don't like the other, don't like it.

JAN :D

Well said :cool:

The-Llamalizer

I'd go creative mainly for price. You get way more for you cash and with equivalent or better performance. I'd get an iPod except its the price, and really hate Apple. I mean its a good product and I'd forgive the fact that it was Apple-made if it wasn't for the price.

Geoff

VIP Member
I would get the Creative, since its a lot cheaper and i think it looks nicer. (and creative is a respectable brand).

4W4K3

VIP Member
Creative definetly. Alot of my friend's had Ipod's and they drop them and break/crack the casing, they seem too weak to even walk around with in your pocket. I think they are deigned to be docked next to the lil' panzy in your VW bug lmao.

I have a few Creative products (my speakers mainly, my dad has some too) and they are wonderful. I've dropped the bass unit in transportation before and it didn't even bend/scratch the box/paint. They've lived well past there warranty and seem to be better than any plastic speakers i've owned in the past.

jesbax

Bill Gates is not a programer. his wive was a programer. The only way he made billions becuase he know how to market products and he is good at it.

If you asked Bill Gates how to fix a problem on a computer would be like you or me looking in to the human brain. If bill gates work for apple we all would probly be using apples right know. Everything that is popular now is becuase someone found a way to avertise it to the public and everyone is hooked in.

SFR

Truth fears no questions
jesbax said:
Bill Gates is not a programer. his wive was a programer. The only way he made billions becuase he know how to market products and he is good at it.

If you asked Bill Gates how to fix a problem on a computer would be like you or me looking in to the human brain. If bill gates work for apple we all would probly be using apples right know. Everything that is popular now is becuase someone found a way to avertise it to the public and everyone is hooked in.

I have to ask you: In 1975, who co-wrote Altair BASIC with Paul Allen?

jesbax

accourting to the college book i have allen wrote the the program. Bill gate owned the company and had the right to put his name on it becuase allen worked for bill.