Are E6300's good for overclocking?

Rambo

OK then , I just get the one you guys recommended. Although I do buy from many places none of you herd of but the store rating are show on the side of the store when I compare and usually they have 4 out of 5 stares. But thanks for the help.

Could you give me a link to the store? Thanks. :)

ADE

banned
Dude, that's where I am going to buy my E6300. I found that out 2 days ago with Froogle.

Impr3ssiv3

we generally stick with the most trusted stores, almost every high posting/regular member has, in their lifetime, bought a PC accessory or PC component from an online store, andi bet that over 95% of them bought from the top ones such as ebuyer, dabs, newegg, tigerdirect etc... another store on the web may be £10 cheaper but if no one has ever used it before, who are you going to trust, this new store or the global giant that 1000's of people can vouch for....??

Thats pretty much why we stick to only a few stores, that and the fact that if we recommend a crappy store that sells a dodgy product, its us lot here that will be answering the questions of suport when it doesnt work, so its in our best interests aswell to get you the right product from the right place.

Anyhooo, generally the board that someone linked you to on the first page is better than the board you linked to. It just is, its in a higher class, higher quality.

dragon

I used www.isquaredinc.com to get some CORSAIR RAM for less and they came through. stupid Newegg rose there prices for RAM. i Remember when the DDR2 800 C4 were around $214 and now they are close to $314. an $100 increase

Jet

VIP Member
Has anyone else had experience with Mercado Mall? They have a minimum purchase of $650, so I added a few things like: E6300, Intel 975 Bad Axe motherboard, 320GB hard drive, 20.1 inch monitor, X1900XTX, X2 3800+, and Windows XP Pro, and the total was just over $680 or so. At newegg, the total was $1200!!!!!

I am really interested in this site, and if anyone has ordered from there, let me know your experience!

Rambo

Has anyone else had experience with Mercado Mall? They have a minimum purchase of $650, so I added a few things like: E6300, Intel 975 Bad Axe motherboard, 320GB hard drive, 20.1 inch monitor, X1900XTX, X2 3800+, and Windows XP Pro, and the total was just over $680 or so. At newegg, the total was $1200!!!!!

I am really interested in this site, and if anyone has ordered from there, let me know your experience!

That really looks too good to be true. I wouldn't trust it. Have a look through Google for reviews about the site.

ADE

banned
I there's the catch! you have to buy at least $650 worth of stuff to check out! darn, It would have to be a one stop shop then...literally....

34erd

That really looks too good to be true. I wouldn't trust it. Have a look through Google for reviews about the site.

Agreed... there's got to be a reason that it's so cheap. There's no way it buys in more bulk than sites like newegg. Even if they are real, chances are the custumer service is crap. I wouldn't risk it.