Are you getting World Of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade?

When are you getting WoW- The Burning Crusade?

• I already pre-ordered it!

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • I'll get it within the first few weeks

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Not buying it- Giving up WoW so I can actually have a life (lol jk)

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • I don't play WoW nor do I associate myself with it

Votes: 44 72.1%

• Total voters

skidude

As I'm sure many of you know, this upcoming tuesday is the U.S. release of WoW: The Burning Crusade. Just a quick poll here on who is going to get it. I myself have already pre-ordered it :)P ). Feel free to discuss it here too, what you think it will be like.

Impr3ssiv3

Same here, I played runescape for a year until my parents banned me from it... which was definately the best thing they could have done

i gave a "friend" my pass so he could do some "quests" since i just got my membership that day. He took all my shit. I had tons of ore and bars and full rune/every rune weapon. It was the best thing that happened to me

TheOrangeDude

this game is time killa. I can effort to waste any time on stupid mmorpg nowaday. I got a life to live, not life in azeroth :O.

Burgerbob

I cant stand MMORPGs, i always start too late, and so everyone is lightyears ahead of me, and i cant get anything done, etc. I can never get into them.

hpi

banned
thats what I think. why should you have to keep up a subscription for a game that you have already paid for?:mad: :mad: :mad:

Someone told me it was bc the game is online or something, but then so is counter strike and battlefield 2142 and other games and you dont have to pay to play.

sup2jzgte

No way in hell I just walked into my brothers room and he has been playing WOW for 14 straight hours :(

He just ordered the expansion, but as of 2pm today the computer is getting taken out of his room.

I personally cant stand any games of that nature, I just dont see the draw

skidude

I personally cant stand any games of that nature, I just dont see the draw

Neither did I until I played it for a bit... but I havent let it take over my life, I play it maybe a few times a week. Ever since I hit 60 I just havent been playing much anymore, but I guess that will change with BC coming out.

kof2000

well all i have to say if wow players wasted years of their life playing the game and then end up trying to sell it for thousands on ebay :)

warcrack :)

HumanMage

I didnt preorder it, I probably will go out and buy the game the day of release, like I did the original game. I am sort of scared that I will be forced to clear some items on my HD to make room for the game lol. I know if you have the game already, they have been implementing content through patches for several weeks now but its still got me scared of the size of the game.

Other than that its going to be great, although I am getting a little burnt out, once you have T2 armor, and a small portion of T3, the game becomes a little boring. But I guess that comes with the territory with MMO's.

bumblebee_tuna

I used to play WoW until my parents banned it from the house..... Sure I played it everyday or so but only in like hour spurts; you know, a dungeon one day, a quest another.... The longest I've ever played it was four hours when I was staying home sick from school.... The only reason I can't play it is because otherwise I would have to pay rent..... That's my parents rule, if you have enough money to play WoW, you have enough money to pay rent.....