asrock 939 dual vsta help anyone?

StrangleHold

Staff member
About bought that board once, had a customer that wanted to save there AGP card, but I backed out, heard they had a hard time with alot of AGP cards, is there a jumper on the board to change between PCIe and AGP

Last edited:

StrangleHold

Staff member
Look at the board and see if theres a jumper and I would try the other cards just to make sure! Make sure the 4 pin power connector is pluged in

D_Money5042000

yeah it is. i connected the wrong 1 earlier and that's why it wouldn't power on. but i fixed that and now it powers on but i just don't get any beeps or see anything on the screen.

D_Money5042000

so i tried another agp card and still nothing. power is not an issue. the fan on the card is spinning and everything seems to power up. just no beeps or any sound and no image

liquidshadow

Alright, first off stop double, triple, whatever posting.
Does the monitor seem to respond at all? Does the power light change from orange to green?

StrangleHold

Staff member
I would say a bad board unless theres a jumper that you just dont have right to use the AGP slot, that is if theres one, have you checked the manual!

StrangleHold

Staff member
If you have the case speaker pluged in and your not hearing any beeps, my guess would be a bad board, hell you could try to put in a old pci video card just to see if it will boot, or a freind that might have a pcie card you could use as a test!