Asus GTX 470/480 to increase performance by 50% via Voltage Tweaking!

Twist86

Every single upcoming game after this month is going do have integrated DX11. Metro 2033 being one of them.

Lets just hope its not as poorly coded as that game or we are gonna suffer if we don't upgrade to the i7 platform.

Ryeong

Lets just hope its not as poorly coded as that game or we are gonna suffer if we don't upgrade to the i7 platform.

Nothing wrong with that game, oh unless you pirated it of course..

Btw you need something a lot more powerful than one GTX 260..

87dtna

you should try increasing the voltage on the hd 5770. get that core up to 1000+ :)

I will, I had to figure out how to go past 960 first as CCC and MSI afterburner would both not let me go past 960. Changed the CFG file in MSI afterburner, now it's good to go. Haven't had much time, only got to 980 so far but will have more time tomorrow.

Aastii

VIP Member

Nothing wrong with that game, oh unless you pirated it of course..

Btw you need something a lot more powerful than one GTX 260..

other than that it is coded so badly that if done well, it could run on a mid range system, but they make it need some super duper system to be "optimized" :p?

The Asus tool is already in use on other cards, why not just google it and find out how it works, what it does, how it performs on other cards etc (I can't at the moment, I got banned off the internet at college for a week so had to program a web browser to get on, I can't multi tab too well :p)?

Last edited: