• Nvidia

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pipit

oooo. that's the forum's story begun. i see
actually this is my first time i join forum like this.
lucky me. firts try..the best i got. it's a good one(from the opinion of yours).
thanx to all of u. from time to time in here i fell my knowledge on computer is more improve. although sometimes need to look up at google to find the meaning of many term.

4W4K3

VIP Member
ian said:
This was the very first thread.

let me revise...this place has no where near the problems of previous boards i've been on that got shutdown/abandoned/bought out. lol.

Grimulus

I have always been trustworthy of ATI in their graphics cards. However from the new FPS clocks and reviews have put the Nvidia over the ATI. I think my next card will be a Nvidia 6800(ultra hopefully.) Hopefully I will make a good choice.

4W4K3

VIP Member
Grimulus said:
I have always been trustworthy of ATI in their graphics cards. However from the new FPS clocks and reviews have put the Nvidia over the ATI. I think my next card will be a Nvidia 6800(ultra hopefully.) Hopefully I will make a good choice.

awesome card...as for the coin it will take to get it i cant afford it lol. im looking into THIS. good price for performance i think. the mobile radeons are soon to come out with the mobile 9800...those will be a step ahead of the desktop versions i think.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
actually this is my first time I join forum like this.
lucky me. firts try..the best I got. it's a good one(from the opinion of yours).
Well consider yourself welcome :)

although sometimes need to look up at google to find the meaning of many term.
Speaking for myself of course, feel free to ask for clarification if I use too much technical mumbo jumbo :p

let me revise...this place has no where near the problems of previous boards i've been on that got shutdown/abandoned/bought out. lol.
I second that :p

I think my next card will be a Nvidia 6800(ultra hopefully.) Hopefully I will make a good choice.
Buck for buck I'd think the 6800GT (midrange card) is a much better deal but that's just me

the mobile radeons are soon to come out with the mobile 9800...those will be a step ahead of the desktop versions I think.
Geez they're really draggin the 9x00 line far arent they?

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Yes but I'd think they'd move to the X line for mobile chips ... maybe they're too hot or require too much power?

tweaker

VIP Member
This thread is more than 2 years old, there is already a sticky poll on the subject.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.