Australia Computer Parts

Buzz1927

Digaredd
Note: This is my own venture, and is in no way affiliated to, or associated with Computerforum.com

I am now supplying computer parts to Australia (and possibly NZ). If you are intending buying something, send me a pm or post in this thread, and I will attempt to match or better the price. Please include shipping costs for the item you are intending buying, and a link if possible.

Some of the components I will be supplying are below.

Cases
Antec
Coolermaster
Gigabyte
Silverstone
NZXT

Power Supplies
Antec
Corsair
PC Power & Cooling
Coolermaster
OCZ
Gigabyte
Vantec

Motherboards
Gigabyte
DFI
Foxconn
ECS

Memory
Corsair
OCZ
Patriot

Graphic Cards
Gigabyte
Galaxy
XFX
Powercolor
Amaze
Gainward

All AMD and Intel processors, DVD drives, CPU coolers, case fans, etc. Contact me for what you want and I''l see what I can do!

There will also be periodical special offers, so watch this space!

http://www.redscorpion.com.au/

Last edited:

linkin

VIP Member
Well Done! :D
What is your price for the CM Storm Scout? I'd rather buy one from you than PC case gear. They don't use paypal.

Their price is $129 + $37 for shipping to my postcode. That makes $166 i believe

Buzz1927

Digaredd
What is your postcode? I have got the storm scout on back-order, if you add another component shipping will be cheaper, I might throw in a freebie as well! :)

linkin

VIP Member
Hey, what is your price on 5770 if you have any? I'm looking for either the XFX, PowerColor, Gigabyte, Amaze or Sapphire (if you have any sapphires)

PC case gear has the sapphire for $255

Buzz1927

Digaredd
Hey, what is your price on 5770 if you have any? I'm looking for either the XFX, PowerColor, Gigabyte, Amaze or Sapphire (if you have any sapphires)

PC case gear has the sapphire for $255
I can get most of those, I can do the Powercolor for $245, the others will be more.

linkin

VIP Member
How much for the XFX? I like the design on the card that pc case gear has. If it's less than $269 which is what they charge, I'll go with it once i have the money to.

Last edited:

Buzz1927

Digaredd
How much for the XFX? I like the design on the card that pc case gear has. If it's less than $269 which is what they charge, I'll go with it once i have the money to.
Yeah, I could do it a little cheaper, and shipping would be next to nothing if packed with the case. Although you seem to change your mind on what you want every 5 minutes! Let me know once you get the cash :)

linkin

VIP Member
I will.

Just so many options at this point, but i think going with the latest tech is the better choice.

Candy

For anyone thinking of buying from Buzz, do it! I have bought things through him in the past and he's very helpful and trustworthy.

linkin

VIP Member
Hey buzz, you have any general stuff like 8pin cpu extension cables? I'm sick of seeing that cable run over my motherboard :(

linkin

VIP Member
okay, whats your price on the Q9400 or the Q9550? I'll be buying one for christmas (hopefully) or have it bought for me. I'll probably go with the Q9550 because of the extra cache