Bad Company 2 Thread

JLuchinski

And sound issues,Still to this day i got sound issues....its either Creatives dodgy drivers or something to do with the game,Im thinking its creatives drivers.

I would say it's your drivers to. I'm using the crappy Realtek onboard sound and haven't had any issues, except for this game is alot quiter, I have to turn my speakers up pretty high compared to other games.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ Go online in the game and it should dload them all.

Thats what i love about steam,Just not having to bother finding and downloading all the updates/patches manualy....its all done for you :D

I would say it's your drivers to. I'm using the crappy Realtek onboard sound and haven't had any issues, except for this game is alot quiter, I have to turn my speakers up pretty high compared to other games.

Yeah,ive tried diffrent driver versions,even the latest and still issues.

I wish Creative would get their act together and release some decent drivers for a change.

just a noob

And here is what happens on a server not on your skill level:
noobserver.jpg

JLuchinski

Thats what i love about steam,Just not having to bother finding and downloading all the updates/patches manualy....its all done for you :D

Yeah,ive tried diffrent driver versions,even the latest and still issues.

I wish Creative would get their act together and release some decent drivers for a change.

Have you tried your onboard audio?

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nice just a noob,I went on a server a few weeks ago,It was like all the enemy players were high or something and didnt see me,I could litraly walk up to them and knife then....one enemy sniper turned around when i was behind him and done nothing :p,I kindly shot him in the head.

Have you tried your onboard audio?

I have yes,But going from my Creative card it sounded horrible and not very clear sounds....i couldnt live with the on-board sounds.

Matthew1990

I lol so many times when I use sniper, I just can't get a shot, mostly hit markers and sometimes I can't hit stationary guy, amazing.....

Highest score game I had was 8800, I am still lvl10 and would love to find a server where I can get more than 1.5K/D

just a noob

Lol, last night on that server I was running around with an sv98, magnum ammo, and red dot scope, got a few marksman headshots somehow

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I lol so many times when I use sniper, I just can't get a shot, mostly hit markers and sometimes I can't hit stationary guy, amazing.....

Dude its so easy,Im actualy a better sniper on BC2 than i was on MW2,Just gotta keep practice.

The M95 Sniper rifle is my choice :)

just a noob

Dude its so easy,Im actualy a better sniper on BC2 than i was on MW2,Just gotta keep practice.

The M95 Sniper rifle is my choice :)

I don't really use the M95, Not really sure why, maybe it's just easier for me to use the gol or something? It doesn't really matter either way, I usually shoot then in the face lol(If I do use the m95 I use magnum ammo to make sure I get the kill) and then you can use upgraded explosives with the mortar strike and the gol

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't really use the M95, Not really sure why, maybe it's just easier for me to use the gol or something? It doesn't really matter either way, I usually shoot then in the face lol(If I do use the m95 I use magnum ammo to make sure I get the kill) and then you can use upgraded explosives with the mortar strike and the gol

The only thing i hate about the the M95...its LOUD! if your sniping on the map Isla Inocentes for example, its very easy for an enemy to sneak around when he hears your gunshots and try and knife you,i keep on throwing those motion detectors behind me just to watch out...theyre very helpfull ;)

Whats your least faverite map?

I hate Nelson Bay...horrible map imo.

Aastii

VIP Member
my favourite map is the one that came in the demo, can't remember the name of it off the top of my head, can't remember the name of any of them actually lol.

I've actually sussed out the sniper, including, which I am VERY happy about, quick scoping :D

Do you all just play on your own, or do you jump into TS with the people on the server you are on, or, do you go as far as I have and got a clan?

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I dont bother with clans and all that crap,I just like to search for any server and play when ive got time.

Thing with been in some clans,you have to be there at major events....or you have to prove to some 15 yr old who runs the clan that you are good enough :p

not got time for that :)

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
It appears that I'm now a hacker, seeing as I took "20 bullets"

Lmao....your accuser must have been on a lagging like hell!

I got called a hacker twice (not in the same game) when someone tried to knife me and nothing happened,and i killed them,Its that damn knife bug...

It is annoying though i must admit,cant believe they have not fixed it yet!

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just realized, how gay are people hiding in buildings with Gustavs???? They are doin mah nut in........

Yeah they can be annoying sometimes!

Anyone else notice the lack of teamwork in this game now,Its seems everyone just wants to do their own thing and not do any teamwork whatsoever...medics not healing or reviving...Assult not handing out ammo etc. :rolleyes:

dont know why because thats how you earn the most points.

Maybe its just the servers i go on,i dunno.

Matthew1990

I play Squad Deathmatch now, I cant be asking for ammo or a medic and everyone just goes for kills so I stopped playing objectives.

just a noob

Lmao....your accuser must have been on a lagging like hell!

I got called a hacker twice (not in the same game) when someone tried to knife me and nothing happened,and i killed them,Its that damn knife bug...

It is annoying though i must admit,cant believe they have not fixed it yet!

lol, I put a knife in his head twice before I gave him up and sprayed him with the m9-3. And as for noobs in the buildings with a CG, If you're recon call in a mortar strike and get rid of their cover. Or if you can get close enough, blow the building up with C4
edit: I've been called a glow hacker now, guess noobs just don't like being shot in the face

Last edited:

russb

I agree this its so true.(Anyone else notice the lack of teamwork in this game now,Its seems everyone just wants to do their own thing and not do any teamwork whatsoever...medics not healing or reviving...Assult not handing out ammo etc)

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I Cant hear Mcom stations alarms again now :(...been working fine for weeks!