Battlefield 3 Thread

Phy

I reload my weapons all the time, regardless of how many rounds I have left. It does screw me over when using LMG's though because they have tons of rounds and take forever to reload.

claptonman

The M249 with bipod and infrared scope is too good. I feel bad using it. Add a flash suppressor and they have no idea where you are.

SuperDuperMe

Finally got AGM's for jets and the g36c last night.

AGM's arent that good, most people jump out of the tank before being blown appart. I will keep working on a way round though :p

Didn't get to try the g36c :/ it was getting late, gunna try in a min though.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just Re-installed BF3 to a dedicated SSD and now no more long waiting times when joining servers. :D

Also it no longer crashes on first attempt of joining servers anymore....wierd but good!

Last edited:

just a noob

It's taking forever to unlock the canister shells, just got guided shells and I don't really get how to use them, do you need a soflam or something?

mrjack

VIP Member
It's taking forever to unlock the canister shells, just got guided shells and I don't really get how to use them, do you need a soflam or something?

Based on the videos I've seen, you just need to aim at an enemy vehicle and wait for it to lock on and then fire.

SuperDuperMe

Did anyone else see the vid from caspian beta wher ethe pilot was getting one hit kills with the AGM on jets?

Im lucky to get a vehicle disable :/ i usually have to dive and cannon the tank to death after hitting with agm, what gives :/

is there a specific way to hit the tank with the missiles or do have they been nerfed since the beta?

Side note; does anyone know a date for the next patch, dice are supposed to be buffing jet weapons which hopefully means agm's will be buffed. Would like to now if anyone has info.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Side note; does anyone know a date for the next patch, dice are supposed to be buffing jet weapons which hopefully means agm's will be buffed. Would like to now if anyone has info.

Not a clue, But I hope its not too far away....Has anyone noticed an increase of hackers in this game lately? :cool:

SuperDuperMe

Seems like it to me, i had about 3 guys i suspected of being hackers in 3 different matches.

Not only was i being killed as soon as i spawned and not in the direct los, but i also got killed with a no scoped, jump shot by some idiot. (iv never seen anyone pull something that drastic off, it was rediculous, i was below him he jumped over me like something out of xmen)

Not to mention of those three guys they had much larger kill score than anyone who wa splaying in the matches.

Ankur

I saw a tank with heat seekers, is that normal? I thought tanks only have guided shells.
I agree hackers are rising everyday.

mrjack

VIP Member
Not a clue, But I hope its not too far away....Has anyone noticed an increase of hackers in this game lately? :cool:

Saw a video on YouTube about a new hack that someone is working on. They could just throw a C4 on the ground, detonate it and kill every enemy on the server. And they could shoot anywhere (walls, ceiling etc.) and kill people on the other side of the map. Hopefully anyone using that or any other hack is dealt with swiftly. :mad:

SuperDuperMe

Saw a video on YouTube about a new hack that someone is working on. They could just throw a C4 on the ground, detonate it and kill every enemy on the server. And they could shoot anywhere (walls, ceiling etc.) and kill people on the other side of the map. Hopefully anyone using that or any other hack is dealt with swiftly. :mad:

Same here, i dont mind boosters too much as they dont really get in the way, they just boost there stuff.

But full on hackers, aimbots, wall hacks etc pisses me off.

I need a dang gunner in the chopper! I can fly pretty good! I just cant find any decent gunners. Add me if you wanna try it out one day

donuts21783