Battlefield 3 Thread

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is it just me or does BF3 seem even more buggy now than it was at first release?

Also keep getting disconnected now with an error thats no help whatsoever in terms of solving the problem.

wth-3.png

Always happens when i get alot of points,Kills and rank up....every time! ARGHHH! :D

linkin

VIP Member
Yes it's even more buggy now. There's supposed to be a patch today. I've seen that error a lot as well.

SuperDuperMe

Damn a 3.9gb patch :/ missus is going to hate me, its only the 6th and we will end up only having like 8gb of downloads left....

Ankur

I don't know why but its downloading fast on my 0.8mbps connection, Posting one reply here and zoom 30MB downloaded.
Question: Does the update have Back to Karkand maps? I have BF3 PC version and karkand coming out on 13th for PC.

SuperDuperMe

it has the files for karkand i beleive but they wont be unlocked until the 13th. Sort of how they put vietnam data in bfbc2 patch but you had to buy afterwards to unlock it :p.

JLuchinski

Wow, this patch fixed.... NOTHING. What a F*#($)# joke. At least now when it crashes it doesn't force me to do a hard restart so I can ctrl+alt+delete.

Ankur

Update Help!

I don't know what to say about this, but I was downloading the 3.9GB update yesterday and had downloaded 3.3GB 80%, as it was 2am in the night today I had to wait till 8am to get up and restart download after sleep. When I clicked start then download started and suddenly everything gone, it is showing only 510MB downloaded 12%, not I have to wait another day to play BF3, not a big problem but someone knows what happened?

SuperDuperMe

I personally thought the patch worked a treat, only gripes are no normal voice chat in game for if you squad up with randomers, and the agm's on jets now target everything rather than just the enemy.

Also they nerfed the air radar :( it no longer sees ground targets,

Ankur

No! Not again, I downloaded 2.5GB which took 6 hours, till then I was playing Civ5, then I checked the download, as message came, update error and everything is gone now, its starting to download again from 0%, I have no idea why its happening to me.

So, just looking out for some karkand vids

Is gameplay and graphics in ps3 so bad?

[YT]uuxg2AWa9Is[/YT]

Last edited:

mtb211

Hey all.. does the patch allow team chat in CO OP mode? The sniper level is hard with no talk...

any other big changes in the patch?

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I like the new chat box,Much better place now...game keeps crashing for me now though. :cool:

Apparently theres a new unlock available aswell now. :p

Sniper-Knife_eef-S_0.jpg

Ankur

Any one knows how to auto hide the chat box and when new message appears then auto appear?:confused:

wolfeking

banned
epic man. Though I doubt the real world adaptability of such a thing. Arent they limited to something like 30-40 yards? a scope at those distances is useless.